Remember when Paras Insulted Asim Cheap Clothes and Perfume

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Fun fact:

Asim Brother Umar has a stylist. Umar has given clothes from this stylist to Asim to wear on the show. He tags the outfits Asim wears from the stylist

Guess who has gotten clothes from the very same stylist and wearing them on the same show? 

Paras. So stupid he does not realise he is wearing the same pricey clothes as Asim. 

Edited by Atomicbomb - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Umar has started giving clothes from his stylist after first finale. Before that Asim used to wear very normal t-shirt even in WKV. Hence the taunt by Paras🤢 Now he wears new clothes every day

In Asim's words, normal clothes, normal shoes, normal everything but still the best looking guy. He has always been the best looking no matter what

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Fun fact:

Asim Brother Umar has a stylist. Umar has given clothes from this stylist to Asim to where on the show. He tags the outfits Asim wears on Bechara Instagram account. 

Guess who has gotten clothes from the very same stylist and wearing them on the same show? 

Bakwaas!

So- anyone who’s famous gets a lot of likes on IG is popular believe me designers line up to give out clothes especially when they’re starting out. 
Even stylists line up to work with them, especially starting out types! 

Also guess how I know this- I’m a designer and started 4 years back. Seeing a celeb wear your clothes is a big deal. Obviously you want to move from TV celebs to Bollywood for the ultimate Pr and marketing. 

Also hopefully you know Asim doesn’t keep any of those clothes and has to return them after wearing. Even Deepika Padukone doesn’t get to keep what Even Sabya or Elie Saab send her. Wear and Return! And Damages to the outfit have to be borne by the celeb. 

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

So- anyone who’s famous gets a lot of likes on IG is popular believe me designers line up to give out clothes especially when they’re starting out. 
Even stylists line up to work with them, especially starting out types! 

Also guess how I know this- I’m a designer and started 4 years back. Seeing a celeb wear your clothes is a big deal. Obviously you want to move from TV celebs to Bollywood for the ultimate Pr and marketing. 

I know. I am saying Paras is an idiot as is wearing the same high end clothes as Asim. 

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

I know. I am saying Paras is an idiot as is wearing the same high end clothes as Asim. 

But Paras ka jacket his Gf sent him. There was a whole controversy on Twitter over this! 

And honestly it was an ugly jacket on both Asim and Paras. Lol. 

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

And honestly it was an ugly jacket on both Asim and Paras. Lol. 

The jacket was ugly though asim carried  it better but paras ðŸ¤£

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I personally feel more then brand it's all about carrying the clothes . I like the way both vishal and asim carry there clothes especially asim he for me is trend setter more then follower wish he gets to ramp walk  or Photo shoot for big brands after bb.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Asim has become very famous now any stylist or designer will give him the clothes for promotional purposes. Earlier it was different he was nobody but things change with the time and hopefully now Mr. Chhbra Will understand it.