Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I'm good thank you. Promotion ho na ho, yahan aate rehna aur baatein hoti rehni chahiye👍🏼
Woh tho pakka hai.
I won't watch the show even if RB is back
But I be here with you all
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I'm good thank you. Promotion ho na ho, yahan aate rehna aur baatein hoti rehni chahiye👍🏼
Woh tho pakka hai.
I won't watch the show even if RB is back
But I be here with you all
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Woh tho pakka hai.
I won't watch the show even if RB is back
But I be here with you all
Oye RB ayega tho show dekhni padegi....😆
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Oye RB ayega tho show dekhni padegi....😆
Nahin ji. I will take updates from you all. If bahut acha scene kuch aaya tho I will watch
1 😎Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
And kuki i.e your daughters age is 2?
Rockerz! 🥳Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Ankie, Shruti, and all other dearest AT friends of mine
Thanks for being part of my journey
Last year I will remember forever because of you all.
No
This is not a farewell speech.
Just dil ki baat
Love you all
I hate you ANkie ., Pawan ji ka thread kay liye mai kal Gifs bhi ready rakkhi thi .. tune le lia woh 😡
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Rockerz! 🥳
Thank q thank q