Surely does mean a lot to him. It’s just that sometimes punctuation goes missing in editing- no commas or semi-colons or hyphens, and then it seems odd 😆
I use mobile, should stop it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Surely does mean a lot to him. It’s just that sometimes punctuation goes missing in editing- no commas or semi-colons or hyphens, and then it seems odd 😆
I use mobile, should stop it 🤣
Sid is literally on a roll. Pata nahi kyaa kha raha hai aajkal.
Poori vishal ki acting kar raha hai🤣. Vishal kaa chehra🤣.
Sallu this week will be maha surprised
Topic title should be: Khullam khulla ek doosre pe chadhenge hum dono..😀😀
I meant editorial interventions girl ... not your writing. 😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I use mobile, should stop it 🤣
Sid won the comedy tak too.
Hardly surprising since he is on a roll this week. And has amazing sense of humour
I meant editorial interventions girl ... not your writing. 😆
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Sid won the comedy tak too.
Hardly surprising since he is on a roll this week. And has amazing sense of humour
There are another 5 contestants to perform today
New Jhalak
İ miss their fun ❤️
Sid: puch kyun?😆
sana ko copy kr raha vo kehti hr baat pe pooch kyun😆
BB b soch raha hoga ye vishal ne naya fitoor de diya hai😆, isne muje chappal maara😆
https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1215113730041630721?s=19
Live voting happened. 50 ppl were there. Gr8. Sid is killing it