Oppo tum toh gayi ab ankie se ab tumhe koi nhi bacha sakta..🤣
Do i Care. ???????
Nooooooooo 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oppo tum toh gayi ab ankie se ab tumhe koi nhi bacha sakta..🤣
Do i Care. ???????
Nooooooooo 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
what Oppo I made her write an essay for u in Motw 🤣
Ok, this is for making Oppo write an essay for me Ankie🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ramya didi 😭 mera farewell speech kahan hai 😭
You should know about it, not me. If I am not wrong, I think u did post it in two ATs.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am suddenly feeling not well maybe due to pain in gardan
Take care Ankie❤️
On the way to office. It's so damn cold today🤔
Good morning❤️
Good Morning, Ramya Didi...
Good Morning... AT...❤️🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7FHZqdh1DQ/?igshid=9lhji68ck16r
On My way to work place have great day ahead 🤗
Good morning..it is heavy raining here... Aur bahar jana cancel. Yayyyyyy