Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Sleeping 😆
Rn PaHira are argueing and out of all ppl Madhu is being the relationship counselor😆
😆
Kya bol rahi hai ? I hope shes advising them to hit each other with chappals...!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Sleeping 😆
Rn PaHira are argueing and out of all ppl Madhu is being the relationship counselor😆
😆
Kya bol rahi hai ? I hope shes advising them to hit each other with chappals...!
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
So at this point the way RaSim would be seen if they randomly started to make-out with each other. Great. 😳
They have my blessings 🤗
Shukla is legit obsessed with rashmi wo khana chhod ke doda(first time I have seen him run like that) to hear what rashmi has to say about him😆
🤣🤣 in the case, mine too. 😉
Ek side hug hua... ab poora ek din duada lo ye AT ...😆
Thank God for small mercies voh edit nahi hua...
Arshi ka kachra ho gaya (I suspect she's also one of those paid stooges of BB):😆
https://twitter.com/ArshiKOfficial/status/1214882556727840768
Big boss 13 ki lifeline kon hai
Siddharth shukla
48.8%
Asim Riaz
51.2%
52,770 votes · 17 hours left
No major dand but Asim saying kya hug kar rahe ho aap muje lag gai hai mere with that cute si smile was
Shukla is legit obsessed with rashmi wo khana chhod ke doda(first time I have seen him run like that) to hear what rashmi has to say about him😆
I swear...it was a funny scene
Btw...is it just me or was shukla trying to start up a conversation with Rashmi by subtly poking her for a response?
Rashmi side hugged Asim today ! Awwww! I really found it adorable !
Gosh but the other couples are unbearable
Rashmi side hugged Asim today ! Awwww! I really found it adorable !
Gosh but the other couples are unbearable
Even Virima today were too much.
Waise Madhu is a pro in getting footage. Ye nahi jayegi iss week.