Tom precap looks fun ..no heart attacks as such 😆
I think there is team and team has shuffled! Arti, Sana, Rashami, Vishal and Asim were sitting together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tom precap looks fun ..no heart attacks as such 😆
I think there is team and team has shuffled! Arti, Sana, Rashami, Vishal and Asim were sitting together
And Sid is teasing madhu so much that even Rashami couldn’t control 😂
Harsh has come to teach dole lines to all housemates, probably for the task in the evening, but what will he teach Sid? 😎😉
I feel like shukla has got task related to Madhurima so she can get SS
Thank God there was no sidnaaz precap.
Itne acche episode ke baad at least two days of peace chahiye
Originally posted by: SaniaKaSidShukl
omg Awesomee .. so who is the captain?
No one 🤣
Originally posted by: SaniaKaSidShukl
thank god . What about the madhurima scene???
he is giving back to both Sana and Vishal by flirting with Madhurima 🤣
Ahan. I dont think it can work. I m getting tired now both mentally and physically. Its affecting me now and I can not take it any more 😭
Me too....
then what’s the condition of Sid ???
This girl may not b noing what’s she doing and what’s she talking....
With Asim , madu , Rashmi and Vishal she showed that she is desperate for Sid ... when Sid is asking her again this paras jap...
Now no one can dare to cancel the task 🤣
Loving BB punishing these idiots
ashima ab ap sid at me nhi atiOriginally posted by: Ashhima3
And Sid is teasing madhu so much that even Rashami couldn’t control 😂
Harsh has come to teach dole lines to all housemates, probably for the task in the evening, but what will he teach Sid? 😎😉
Sid is trying to save madhu