Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Yes oppo post was the best.
I. Don't know how much she meant it
But I felt more close to her after reading it
🤗
mai jo bhi bolti hu , dil se bolti hu , apko shak hai keya 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Yes oppo post was the best.
I. Don't know how much she meant it
But I felt more close to her after reading it
🤗
mai jo bhi bolti hu , dil se bolti hu , apko shak hai keya 🥺
rest in pm I shall tell you why. Waise bhi no point discussing 😆 but I shall if you want to kyunki I want updates from you 😆 dare I upset you 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Sorry you made other post for me to waha se kept on going.. mafi
Discontinue this discussion in the AT please. 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
In that case you are the one responsible coz you chose... why put it on science/comm students??
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mere farewell speech ka kya 😡
Tumhara 2nd best tha
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RB ko duniya bhar ke tensions diye.
Bajaj ko abhitak Heart attack nei aya iyeahi bari bat 🥺
read at 105/106, filled with farewells.toh yahan pe share karo naa, mujhe padhni h
🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
best was Oppo ka man shaadi ya funeral speech thi woh 🤣
milega toh dengeOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Koi chances hain abhi unke nominations ke?
kuch toh karna hi hoga
Thats the spirit girl.. all the very best 🤗
106 pe 33/35pgOriginally posted by: opsora2090
woh letter hai kaha ..kitne number AT pe , number bol .. firse quote karti hu sabke liye jo new hai 🤣