Where on earth is aryan in all these college scenes? Half the times I even forget he goes college because he's never there.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where on earth is aryan in all these college scenes? Half the times I even forget he goes college because he's never there.
Oh damn I really hope ranbir isn't arrested during this track when prachi wants to prove her innocence 🤢
I knew ranbir would support prachi in this, but wish aryan was here too, and both of them were shown standing up for prachi in front of all the horrid college students. Would have been nice.
Ranbir took his time getting up when Prachi gave her hand lol. Haath diya toh he wants to hold it forever lol. Rhea’s face was all sour grapes seeing this. And sarita is such a Rockstar I tell you. Pragya said rhea isn’t that bad, so sarita twisted her words and said that at least pragya admitted that rhea is a little bad LMAO so savage sarita is.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5fAePfB11S/
Aryan is talking and comforting a Lovestruck Ranbir...😆