I think we should finish this AT !
😄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think we should finish this AT !
😄
https://mobile.twitter.com/SumitkadeI/status/1214524992345403392
Surprising sumit kadel supporting Sid here !
All sid fans . Keep tending . It's a very imp trend
Originally posted by: intruderfast
All sid fans . Keep tending . It's a very imp trend
I dont use Twitter so what trend is going on. I only comes to know about the tweets through this forum.
Bcoz of Sana and that video all r defaming him ifntbknow how will he faceoutside from BB y no one is posting that sanavideo and dnt knoecolorschannel is purposely defaming Sid
Vindu just confirmed that it’s fake news of his entering
Y ur nt telling now Sana played victimcard and pl confirm me is sidnaaz r lovers r thy dating I dntbwabt Sana to be his gf
Who actually spreads these kinda fake news .. that vindu was coming !!
Like kuch bhi ..
Sid is trending and what I read from one person deleted the tweet and one has corrected the tweet ..
Power of sidhearts !