Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Why is this man so hawt. ☺️ lips. ☺️
My ovaries. ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6_LRCylQiV/?igshid=1hdu7d038bjjm
karan kay pinku lippi bhi brown hogeye 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Why is this man so hawt. ☺️ lips. ☺️
My ovaries. ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6_LRCylQiV/?igshid=1hdu7d038bjjm
karan kay pinku lippi bhi brown hogeye 🥺
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Yeh karan wapas kab ah raha apne mini honeymoon se 😆
Parsu aa jana chiye . aur iske 2 din badd se shoot 🤣
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Isko taning ho gaya irna doop me...
iyea shahed boss2 kay liye preparing
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😒 kitna insensitive thi woh. Khair.
Specially the couch , ekbar toh jabardasti kar sakti thi na ... kay nei ap bed pe soiye mai couch pe soti hu .. she always proves she is veena's beti
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
any is ROTLU, Oppo thinks she is super smart but she isn't. Mayur is my roast. Ramya didi loves us all. Aur kya janna hai 🤣
Ankie🤗❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I don't know about that but you are my sweetheart 🤗
aur you are Karela Heart 😡
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Even I'm not going this year. Yehi hu at Hyderabad
I never go around this festival. Not many leave in the Year starting and I generally take long leave for Christmas/NewYear, so I can't take leaves immediately.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this one is nothing. Compared to the Mauritius & previous Maldives & two Thailand trip 😆
udhar keya pura din aisei bare hoke ghume the ?