Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Biryani aah gayi 🥳
😔😔😔😔😔 I can't eat rice today...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Biryani aah gayi 🥳
😔😔😔😔😔 I can't eat rice today...
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I actually went away 🤣
Haan I know where you went 🤣
Chalo gud nights guys...
See u in the morning...
🤣 teen din mein gora ho jayega chill
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
but nothing beats the bday with media. Remember the cheek pulling and cake khilana. ☺️
Yes yes ☺️
Guys yeh prerish ka thread Hain 😆
woh ek chammach bhi na tha 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Biryani aah gayi 🥳
🤣🤣 okay I want Pre celebrating Bajju ka bday. Kabhi nahi dekha Karan ke onscreen character ka bday iss bar we deserve
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣 okay I want Pre celebrating Bajju ka bday. Kabhi nahi dekha Karan ke onscreen character ka bday iss bar we deserve
We deserve bahut Kuch phele aye tho sahi....
My body especially legs are hurting due to cold. 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶