why dont you try your hands with mayra this time. I would love to readYes , pls some one write romantic mayra os
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
why dont you try your hands with mayra this time. I would love to readYes , pls some one write romantic mayra os
why dont you try your hands with mayra this time. I would love to read
But you are an expert😉
why dont you try your hands with mayra this time. I would love to read
No ,i am not at all good in that
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rudra:all words ending with 'ie' are sweet, like cutie, sweetie
Maya:die
😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mujhe toh teri lat lag gayi😆
Zamana kahe lat ye galat lag gai
Hope Cake scene will air today
So will Rudra stay in MJ house or not?.. I hope wo Maya ki ghar chalein😉
Originally posted by: pranurosid
So will Rudra stay in MJ house or not?.. I hope wo Maya ki ghar chalein😉
Me too. I want that. Would be damn progressive.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Me too. I want that. Would be damn progressive.
What if they both spend the night in office.
I know office romance is yet to come.
Still,a spark can happen atleast 😳
Originally posted by: pranurosid
So will Rudra stay in MJ house or not?.. I hope wo Maya ki ghar chalein😉
Agar aisa chalta rahe to hame 1 sal mai junior MayRa ke kami nahi hogi🤣
On a different note, it was on SP we'd have really got not only junior but next generation too😆