Originally posted by: tanvismile
Not opening.
It's opening for others I guess..if'a tweet link
Try again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tanvismile
Not opening.
It's opening for others I guess..if'a tweet link
Try again
I tried opening in another tab. Then it opened.😊
il nominate my bai..🤣man they have lots of fun..🤣RaSim and Virima have lots of fun moments in UU..😆 gadha BB ye sab toh kabi dikha hi nai skta 😳
Mar na jaayein channel wale yeh sab dikhate Huye 🤬
I will nominate my bai.. My bai will nominate me in return🤣
Ye best tha🤣
Lol
If they are not biased then they wouldn't be trying so hard to prove otherwise! They sent Shetty, then Salman also had to clarify!
Their efforts are a proof that they are indeed biases 😆
First they evicted Himanshi BUT make sure to shove daily dose of fake romance of other 2 couples down our throats and then edit all fun moments of Asim AND THEM blame Asim for looking like a nag ! Biasedness KI HADD ! 🤣
Dont think any creatives of any reality show has stooped so low to make their favourite win the amount that the ones in charge of Colorstv do. They are openly saying that they are shameless. 🤣
Originally posted by: tanvismile
I tried opening in another tab. Then it opened.😊
U can also watch it on Voot..it's in the unseen section 😊
Mar na jaayein channel wale yeh sab dikhate Huye 🤬
🤣
I can’t acceess this video...why Twitter is doing this to me😡
It's not opening for me!