PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 61

Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update......👏

Loving preRish so much here....😊

Edited by Annu8193 - 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This was a lovely chapter!!

Res.

Unres. 

All three of them evaluate and remember their relationships with their spouses with the seven vows. Shalini doesn't think there could be anything wrong in their relationship and that after the baby comes, their life will be perfect on becoming parents. 

Really liked how you linked the seven vows with the relationship of all three with their respective spouses and of Prerna Rishabh with another. 

An eye-opening moment for Prerna. Seeing them standing next to each other literally reminded her that the place by Rishabh's side will always be of Shalini and she would always be looked at respectfully. And Prerna would only get questioning judgy eyes and disrespect. And finally her dream shattered as she let reality set in. I hope she now considers what she will do in her future after the baby's birth and plans her life without Rishabh. 

Hopefully now Rishabh will acknowledge and name what he feels for Prerna. While I really want him to fight for Prerna- the girl deserves the love and someone putting her first- I hope he does right by both the women in his life.

Wish you a very happy wonderful new year!!✨

Edited by Rexana19 - 4 years ago

Beautiful chapter 👏

I don't have words, you convey each & every character's emotions in such a beautiful manner that readers feel each & every emotion ❤️

Update soon 🤗

once again a great chapter.  so P & RB were going to kiss and probably would have if shalini hadn't interrupted 🙁. now that P's no longer looking through rose tinted glasses i wonder what she'll do, try to maintain distance probably. but RB has realised he loves P, i wonder if he'll fight for her.... absolutely can't wait to read what happens next. 

thanks for updating despite being busy it's very appreciated. 

Super amazing chapter. The marriage and its vow definitely stirred the right chords in their hearts. Glad they acknowledge on their feelings to at least themselves.😊

Thanks for wonderful update. You have magic in your writing. Every emotion is beautifully written.

I feel pity for Prerish, reality hits very hard on fantasy.

Edited by sneha_17 - 4 years ago

Happy New Year Rose ♥️ 
my my!! The first little part of the update was sooo cute.

Did Rishab actually kiss her 🤪🥰😘😘 I cannot stop thinking about that. 
and what a timing for Shalini to enter😏

I applaud you on how you made prerna see the reality of her truth. You did a wonderful job on writing that part

I wonder how things between them will turn now? Will prerna distance herself?

Can’t wait for the next part 

Her past😭. But finally she shared her pain with someone who understands her pain. I loved all the tender moments between them. The whole evening is BLISS❤️. All the things they did and all the moments they enjoyed together are to be cherished. I absolutely loved this part. Their pic, their silent companionship, their moment with the baby when the baby kicks❤️. I am in other world.

I will be back after reading the latest update.

Everything changed in this update. They had a moment and Shalini's entry made them realise what they were about to do and their reality. The whole wedding setup and the whole introspection is very well written. Prerna also got a reality check that what ever may be, she would be a no one to him. No wonder she is so upset with this realisation.

Nice update. Please do update soon.