Maybe Anurag's memory will trigger rapidly after the accident, if at all.Originally posted by: Azizrehman
abhi aa jayen ge... Parth ki story dekh k.....again hospital?????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maybe Anurag's memory will trigger rapidly after the accident, if at all.Originally posted by: Azizrehman
abhi aa jayen ge... Parth ki story dekh k.....again hospital?????
I hope they are shooting some flashback sceneOriginally posted by: Azizrehman
abhi aa jayen ge... Parth ki story dekh k.....again hospital?????
Sarafcharvi ki story b check Karo....another dance sequence????
I am trying hard to kill all the negative theories running in my mind after seeing Parth's IG story 😂😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am trying hard to kill all the negative theories running in my mind after seeing Parth's IG story 😂😂
Abhiya sleeping wish sach na ho jaye.😂
yess I think couple dance hoga hoping to get jalkukada anurag😆Originally posted by: Azizrehman
Sarafcharvi ki story b check Karo....another dance sequence????
noooooooo....no more negative theories plzzzzzz?????Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am trying hard to kill all the negative theories running in my mind after seeing Parth's IG story 😂😂
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
Sarafcharvi ki story b check Karo....another dance sequence????
Yeh show aur iss ke shoot sequences 🙏
Abhiya sleeping wish sach na ho jaye.😂
Moni ke MG nightmare theories chal rahe hain dimaag main😂🙊
I hope so too. Honestly, another accident of Anurag would be INSANELY STUPID, well then also we couldn't complain.... As it's kzk! 😂I hope they are shooting some flashback scene