Raman forgets ishu

That param deserve death

Agay Kiya hoga...

Update as soon as possible

Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update😊Can't wait for the next part now

PART 15

Ishita was crying bitterly in her amma's arms when nurse came and said-u please don't exert urself,stitches fresh hai ,tut gaye toh bahut dard hoga.

Ishita look at her and said-tut toh gaya,mera ghar aur sach ,bahut dard ho raha hai.she said and cried again.

Nurse-i know ma'am,ur pain is too big.u lost ur baby ,but please mat roiye,it will only worsen ur situation.aapko strong hona padega .she said consoling Ishita.

Ishita look at her and said-how is my husband,woh thik hai naa.unhe jyada chot toh nahi lagi??

Nurse-kaun??

Ishita-raman ,Raman bhalla.

Nurse-woh aapke husband hai,but his parent said ,they don't know u.u r just a charity case.

Ishita-unke liye main hamesha charity hi thi,aur jinke liye apni thi,woh bhi mujhe bhool gaye.kya karun main ab murugan,kaise jeeyun.aapne mujhse mera bachcha,Mera pati aur unse milne ki har umeed cheen li.meri kya galti thi jiski itni badi saza di mujhe .it was param's fault and I got punished.how I am going to survive without Raman,she was saying and crying when she felt acute pain.

Nurse-maam ,I told u naa not to exert urself,dekhiye aapki takleef badh gayi.aap please rest kar lijiye.she said making Ishita lay down and give her an injection.very soon she slept but was still sobbing in her sleep.

Amma-ab hum Kya karenge ,vishwa.unn logon ne kitna galat Kiya ishu ke saath,ab bhi galat Kar rahen hai.hum kaise laayenge apni beti ki khushiyan wapas.she cried.

Appa-pata nahi,kuch samajh nahi aa raha.yeh log kitne ghatiya hai aur influencial bhi.nahi samajh aa raha kaise sab thik hoga.meri beti ki zindagi kharab kar di unn logon ne aur hum kuch Kar bhi nahi paa rahe.he too cried on his helplessness.

They talk for some more time and then decided to go and talk to bhallas again mainly to raman.they came out of the room and walked towards raman's room.they were about to enter raman's room when two men stopped .

Man-who r u ,and where u people r going??

Appa-we were just going to meet Raman once,hum unke pehchaan ke hai.he was saying when they heard,pehchaan ke hai ,tabhi toh nahi milna hai Raman se.

Amma-appa turned and saw Mr and Mrs bhalla standing.they walked to iyers and said-yeh security aap logon ke liye hi hai ,taaki aap log naa mil paaye usse aur naa hi koshish kar paaye usse kuch yaad dilane ki.

Appa-i know aap log bahut bade hai aur hum kuch nahi kar sakte aapki permission ke bina,so we r just requesting, please don't do this with our daughter.hamari ek hi beti hai ,uski zindagi yun barbaad mat kijiye.hum sab karenge joh aap log kahenge,kahenge toh aapke pairon mein gir Kar maafi maang lenge,but please hamari ishu ke saath aisa mat kijiye.woh kaise jeeyegi apne pati ke bina,usse Raman se alag mat kijiye.

Toshiji-achcha ,sab kuch karenge naa,toh Mera param wapas le aaiye.i will forgive ur daughter.she said making her parent tongue tied.

Toshiji-u people can't do anything,joh humne khoya hai uski koi bharpai nahi hai,issliye aapki beti ko koi maafi nahi milegi.usse hum sab ki zindagi se jaana hoga.

Mr bhalla-and if she tries to come back,mark my words.main usse kahin ka nahi chodunga.he said and both went back.

Soon it was next day,Ishita wake up and thought to see raman.she wanted to talk to him once to confirm what bhallas said.she walked slowly to his room and stopped at the window hearing his voice.she look inside and saw Raman eating making a dirty face.

Raman-what is this,maa,u know naa I don't like this hospital food.mujhe nahi khana.

Toshiji-i know,u don't like this hospital food and ambience,tabhi toh tere papa gaye hai doctor ke paas tera discharge lene.

Raman-wow,I will be home finally .after two long years,I will be home.he said smiling making Ishita confused.

Toshiji-haan Raman,tujhe kaise bataun ,kitna bura waqt bitaya humne tere begair.tere dost ke accident ke baad,tera accident ho gaya aur tab se tu coma mein tha,but finally u r fine and now we can take u home.she said hugging Raman tight while Ishita understood that they made up this story .

Ishita-kitni achchi story banayi hai Raman ko bewakoof banane ke liye,I know pura background bhi ready Kar liya hoga.kyu naa ho,after all they r bloody cheaters.cheat karna toh aadat hai inki.she was thinking when Raman said-main itne din baad thik hua hoon,param nahi aaya mujhse milne.very bad,chote Bhai ko apne bade bhai se pyaar nahi.he said in a complaining tone.

Toshiji-nothing like that,woh tujhse bahut pyaar karta hai ,but abhi woh abroad mein hai aur uske exams hai,toh woh nahi aa paaya.she lied.

Raman-wow,he got so efficient.warna mujhe toh lagaa tha ki woh hamesha shaitaan hi rahega.he was saying when Mr bhalla came and said-chalo ,discharge ho gaya.lets go home.

Raman -yes,very excited to go home.lets go.he said all excited and got off the bed.

Trio came out of the room and Ishita started walking towards them.amma -appa came and said-chalo Kanna.

Ishita-nahi appa,I need to meet him once.ho sakta hai mujhe dekh kar unhe kuch yaad aa jaaye.

Amma-nahi ishu,Raman ke papa ne dhamki di hai.we can't loose u.

Ishita-kho toh diya hi hai Maine apne aap ko ,amma.let me meet him once.she said and ran towards raman.his bodyguard tried to stop her and in the process they pushed her.she fell on the ground and moan in pain making everyone turn to her.

His parent got angry seeing her while Raman went to her and saw her wincing in pain.he forwarded his hand to make her stand .she look at him with teary eyes while he was just looking at her.he held her hand and make her stand.

Raman -r u ok??

Ishita nodded in no with tears in her eyes and fainted .he hold her in neck of time and picked her in his arms.

Raman-hello ,somebody help.he shouted for help and toshiji said-let her be,compounder sir doctor dekh lenge .we r getting late.

Raman-wait maa,she needs help.he said when doctor came running.

Doc-compounder bring the stretcher.he shouted and soon compounders came with stretcher.

Doctor told Raman to put Ishita on the stretcher and go.he put her safely and toshiji hold his hand-come ,we r getting late.saying so she start taking Raman away while his eyes were fixed on Ishita .

Amma and appa who were looking this from far said,inke beech ki dor tuti nahi hai,infact unka ek dusre ke liye pyaar hi woh dor hai,joh inhe khinchega ek dusre ki ore.amma said looking at appa to which he just nodded in affirmation.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago

Very emotional update yaar....😭😭😭😭😭

Poor ishu ...she lose her baby ....

Raman get memory back at incident 

Mr and mrs bhalla they are playing game with raman...they are not his parents....

Eagerly waiting for next update....plzzz 

Nice update

Pls update soon its a request 

Emotional

Poor ishra

Bhallas are very cruel

Raman forgets everything ishu meets Raman and faint

Hopefully they will unite soon

Update soon