superb one

loved it

thnx for pm

update soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dangerous22

sry couldnt stop myself from writing this

but now as the situation is different i want riya to emerge as a strong and an independent woman who can take a stand for herself

for a change i even want her to be paired uip with other guy n move ahead in her life 

just for a change 

I totally second you on this dear she should emerge as a strong independent lady that Arjun always wanted her to be 🙂  I too want her to live her life happily now  ... Without clinging she should first find real Riya inside her & then if she finds a partner that's more than welcome

It's important first to love yourself then only you can love someone else & Riya now needs to be emotionally strong & make Arjun realize that what he has lost without loosing her innocence 🙂 

I hope Sonu we get to see a strong & determined Riya this time in this story

raging_desires thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOLDPEN30

I totally second you on this dear she should emerge as a strong independent lady that Arjun always wanted her to be 🙂  I too want her to live her life happily now  ... Without clinging she should first find real Riya inside her & then if she finds a partner that's more than welcome

It's important first to love yourself then only you can love someone else & Riya now needs to be emotionally strong & make Arjun realize that what he has lost without loosing her innocence 🙂 

I hope Sonu we get to see a strong & determined Riya this time in this story

Exactly di

Even i want to see riya like this

N most importantly thing is i want riya to move ahead in her life n be happy with that guy coz when she will be happy in front of arjun then he'll know what blunder he committed by leaving her behind

I insist plz pair her with someone else for sometime (let's take the guy as Sehban Azim, i love him a lot yr)

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

Sam ke kehne se Roshni shadi ke liye maan jati hai..

Poor Riya her own parents r blaming her..its gud that Sam is taking away frm this torture..

Riya Arjun ke parents ko bhi mana leto hai...she reached Arjun's wedding..dont knw if she would be able to bear😒

Cont soon

Happy New Year in advance

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Yes arni are getting married..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOLDPEN30

Loved it Sonu dear

Emotional update

I really feel that Orthodox nature of Riya parents are really a torture for her

It's not Riya but they own this situation I think Riya thou had taken a decision but she isn't emotionally strong to hold it

If she dares too parents would not let her do so or comfort her 

Sameer took a wise decision to protect her sister but this would be a challenge

So Arni are getting married & Sam along with Riya too enters along with parents

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🙂🙂

Thanks dear

Glad you love it

Yes riya ke parents bahot orthodox he..

Sahi kaha riya ne decision toh le liya he lekin woh emotionally bahot tut gayi he..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Don't know why I'm smiling after reading the update. If Ariya is the endgame then Roshni's father's talking will be true. Although I don't that but I have a feeling, this will happen🤣 Sorry for laughing😳 New Year ki khushi kuch jyada hi chad gayi😆 Happy New Year in advance.

Okay, be serious now. Update was nice. Riya is lucky to have a brother like Sam.

Arjun is understanding what he lost. After some more time he'll more understand that. Really would like to see ETF angle here. Waiting to see the strong & independent Riya. 

Continue Soon.

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Right she is lucky to have brother like Sam..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahimarahman

Nice update. Felling sad  for riya. Thnx for pm. Waiting for next part.

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dershika

Why are riya 's parents blaming her? There is no fault of her 

Now plz plz show riya happy from last two parts you are making me cry with riya 's pain now it's time for her to be happy and achieve a lot in her life prove everyone wrong who all think of her as a weak person 

Emotional and really good writing

Plz update next part soon

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed the update..

Riya's parents are representative of typical orthodox people..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Riya ka itna devi ji banna samajh nahi aa raha ho gaya na divorce de di kyu dusre per apne baato ko dusre per thopne ka emotional blackmail karke her ko arjun rosh ke liye kuch bhi galat kiya hai unhone koi bhi bhai yeh bardaasht nahi karega aur riya oose baar baar mazboor karke arjun ki taraf dhakel deti hai itna devi ji ki ab unki shaadi bhi attend karegi bada mushkil hai digest karna nice update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Riya is not trying to be Devi..she is like this only .

She is not going to attend the marriage..she just want to meet them for last time..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdmadona

Oh gosh yeh riya toh mahan bante jarahi hai aur ro bhi rahe hai 

Can't wait to see strong riya n arjun's reaction 

Can't wait for arjun n roshini's regret also, itna khoon ke asoon ruladiya riya ko

How easily arjun n roshini got whatever they want kisiko jalake, ab sab ke sab unke sath hai, is this fair??????????? 

Awesome update 

Cont soon 

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Arni already regretting..

Keep reading