coaching for what??
Medical Entrance. 😭😎😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
coaching for what??
Medical Entrance. 😭😎😛
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😎 good morning. I woke up early today but then went to sleep again and woke up sometime ago 😆 i just had one of my favorite breakkies Aalu chop bread sandwich with loads of Ketchup. 😆
Mubarak ho for the breakfast
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I feel sorry for all who have to work today. Poor people.
Thank you for feeling sorry
neet??Originally posted by: MISTInew
Medical Entrance. 😭😎😛
happy new year pawan bhai 🤗
To you too puja
Yessss. 😆
What all I missed from last one week from our AT?
Not much interested to know about forums but surely about AT
all the best misti 🤗Originally posted by: MISTInew
Yessss. 😆
Work hard & achieve your goal 👍🏼
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
What all I missed from last one week from our AT?
Not much interested to know about forums but surely about AT
Oppo di was in her imaginary PreRish land with Prerish's six children and a doggy. 😆
Ankie di and others were 😆.
Happy new year to you too sap.