Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
are raheel and raniya new entries too?
Raheel is Dua's pain in the butt cousin.
I guess Rania is Dua's moms name. I dont pay much attention to her.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
are raheel and raniya new entries too?
Raheel is Dua's pain in the butt cousin.
I guess Rania is Dua's moms name. I dont pay much attention to her.
i dont think they wre shown before
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
i dont think they wre shown before
Na na they have been shown before.
When Dua and her parents go to her uncle's place he was such a chipkoo.
Then that incident that led to the separation of the SSG gang he was there.
Her parents were shown talking about some obvious suspense that we should tell Dua I guessed one was she was adopted other she was engaged to Raheel.
They have been there before her.mom where required her cousin even when not needed.
more problems for raniya and dua in the upcoming episodes
Did you mean Rani?
Originally posted by: OnlyHope
Did you mean Rani?
Oops yes 😆
i hope the shoot is complete by now
acha i dont rem...must be some ordinary actor
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
acha i dont rem...must be some ordinary actor
Yup
I too went back quick scroll for letting you know.
The entire family other than her dad are irritating. He is no more now.
woh aatish drama mein bhi tha. azfu ky friend ka character play kiya tha.Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
acha i dont rem...must be some ordinary actor