Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The dialogue aarti said once my BB starts with Sid and ends with him.. the famous wtf statement. Looks like shahnaaz doing the same now. She lost her plot.
nalla means uselessOriginally posted by: SimsNaiken
Happy New Year everyone 🎊 🎈 🎉
I’m no longer a Newbie!! Woohoo only 12 pm here so still time for me to party sharty but hope you all enjoy your new year!
So glad to have found this forum so I can vomit all my bhadaas and 2 rs ka gyaan 😂🤣
Cheers 🥂 🍻
SideNote - Does Nalla mean useless? Like is it a very bad word? If I say it in front of my Aunties and Uncles - Mummy sey shittar tho nai padege? 🤔
happy new year hottie
Originally posted by: SimsNaiken
Happy New Year everyone 🎊 🎈 🎉
I’m no longer a Newbie!! Woohoo only 12 pm here so still time for me to party sharty but hope you all enjoy your new year!
So glad to have found this forum so I can vomit all my bhadaas and 2 rs ka gyaan 😂🤣
Cheers 🥂 🍻
SideNote - Does Nalla mean useless? Like is it a very bad word? If I say it in front of my Aunties and Uncles - Mummy sey shittar tho nai padege? 🤔
Haha same with me. 10hrs to go..no i dont think so, it's an ok word..meaning useless as per my knowledge.😊
this is the first positive feedback for rashmi❤️
Originally posted by: SimsNaiken
Happy New Year everyone 🎊 🎈 🎉
I’m no longer a Newbie!! Woohoo only 12 pm here so still time for me to party sharty but hope you all enjoy your new year!
So glad to have found this forum so I can vomit all my bhadaas and 2 rs ka gyaan 😂🤣
Cheers 🥂 🍻
SideNote - Does Nalla mean useless? Like is it a very bad word? If I say it in front of my Aunties and Uncles - Mummy sey shittar tho nai padege? 🤔
Yes I believe nalla means useless
shuklis ko superior kaise feel karwate phirOriginally posted by: annihilation
BB had to make new year's eve nasty too. Ek common party mein sabko enjoy kar lene dete like earlier seasons but nope.
Finally kal mahira nominate hogi??? Or is BB again gonna save her annoying ass.