Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ramshaasrar

Saab se zyada strong character sam ka hai wi ek tarf bhai hai or ek taraf dost ....but ab shayd wo dosti dobara nahi aayeui or shayad nahi hi riya arjun ki life main 

Sahi kaha sam yaha bahot hi strong role play kar raha he..

Wahi ek link he jo sabko jode rakh rahi he..

Sahi kaha chahe ya na chahe dosti me farak toh zarur aayega..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: daphnejasmine

Hi as usual superb update. It is really sad riya made the right decision n sam did good supporting her now she should fight for her happiness. About arjun he should have  married riya only if he was sure that he was ready to take the commitment. Falling in love with someone is not a mistake but marrying riya n giving her false expectations is wrong. Arjun should have backed out at the time of marrying riya. Roshni should not have fallen in love with a married arjun but arjun is at more responsible as he made the commitment to riya in their marriage not roshni. I end with my usual hope that riya would emerge strong n independent. Regards deepthi 

Yes you r right..falling in love is not wrong but he was committed to Riya ..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Sam ke kehne se Roshni shadi ke liye maan jati hai..

Poor Riya her own parents r blaming her..its gud that Sam is taking away frm this torture..

Riya Arjun ke parents ko bhi mana leto hai...she reached Arjun's wedding..dont knw if she would be able to bear😒

Cont soon

Happy New Year in advance

Edited by Ariyatogether - 4 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Sonu dear

Emotional update

I really feel that Orthodox nature of Riya parents are really a torture for her

It's not Riya but they own this situation I think Riya thou had taken a decision but she isn't emotionally strong to hold it

If she dares too parents would not let her do so or comfort her 

Sameer took a wise decision to protect her sister but this would be a challenge

So Arni are getting married & Sam along with Riya too enters along with parents

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🙂🙂

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Don't know why I'm smiling after reading the update. If Ariya is the endgame then Roshni's father's talking will be true. Although I don't that but I have a feeling, this will happen🤣 Sorry for laughing😳 New Year ki khushi kuch jyada hi chad gayi😆 Happy New Year in advance.

Okay, be serious now. Update was nice. Riya is lucky to have a brother like Sam.

Arjun is understanding what he lost. After some more time he'll more understand that. Really would like to see ETF angle here. Waiting to see the strong & independent Riya. 

Continue Soon.

Mahimarahman thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update. Felling sad  for riya. Thnx for pm. Waiting for next part.

dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why are riya 's parents blaming her? There is no fault of her 

Now plz plz show riya happy from last two parts you are making me cry with riya 's pain now it's time for her to be happy and achieve a lot in her life prove everyone wrong who all think of her as a weak person 

Emotional and really good writing

Plz update next part soon

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Riya ka itna devi ji banna samajh nahi aa raha ho gaya na divorce de di kyu dusre per apne baato ko dusre per thopne ka emotional blackmail karke her ko arjun rosh ke liye kuch bhi galat kiya hai unhone koi bhi bhai yeh bardaasht nahi karega aur riya oose baar baar mazboor karke arjun ki taraf dhakel deti hai itna devi ji ki ab unki shaadi bhi attend karegi bada mushkil hai digest karna nice update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh gosh yeh riya toh mahan bante jarahi hai aur ro bhi rahe hai 

Can't wait to see strong riya n arjun's reaction 

Can't wait for arjun n roshini's regret also, itna khoon ke asoon ruladiya riya ko

How easily arjun n roshini got whatever they want kisiko jalake, ab sab ke sab unke sath hai, is this fair??????????? 

Awesome update 

Cont soon