i would personally hate that character who spoils the moment for themOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Or let us mix some sleeping pills in their drink😆
I want kiss to happen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i would personally hate that character who spoils the moment for themOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Or let us mix some sleeping pills in their drink😆
I want kiss to happen
damn...i feel so hot now☺️Originally posted by: pranurosid
They are☺️
Did Maya close her eyes in 2nd Pic? Is she giving him nod to kiss her😉
i would personally hate that character who spoils the moment for them
I want kiss to happen
Yes without any disturbance
damn...i feel so hot now☺️
Anyways it's chilling cold here.. We need some heat😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
They are☺️
Did Maya close her eyes in 2nd Pic? Is she giving him nod to kiss her😉
Yup.. Her eyes are definitely shut.. Rudra is looking at her lips.. Someone better not interrupt 😫😫😍😍
i would personally hate that character who spoils the moment for them
I want kiss to happen
Nandini can stop others from ruining their intimate moment😆
new year wish changed ...Originally posted by: madhu245
Yup.. Her eyes are definitely shut.. Rudra is looking at her lips.. Someone better not interrupt 😫😫😍😍
I want this kiss to happen😭
Kaha hain doston? Rose promo se bhi intense and hot promo mil gaya tha..Kaha hai sab?
yeah...but i don't think so she is home....gut feeling😆Originally posted by: pranurosid
Nandini can stop others from ruining their intimate moment😆
BTW why was Maya crying at the end? Did Rudra share his past with her?