Originally posted by: nishu786
🙋🏻♂️ PM me 🤨
check the pm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nishu786
🙋🏻♂️ PM me 🤨
check the pm
sent 👍🏼
Please PM me aswell !!
Mere gossip babies. Haha. Support Asim okay! Don’t detract even if he goes wrong sometimes. Everyone’s allowed to make mistakes
Please PM me aswell !!
done.check it out
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Mere gossip babies. Haha. Support Asim okay! Don’t detract even if he goes wrong sometimes. Everyone’s allowed to make mistakes
yup,we are here for supporting him only
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Mere gossip babies. Haha. Support Asim okay! Don’t detract even if he goes wrong sometimes. Everyone’s allowed to make mistakes
Thanks🤣
Of course never we'll leave his support, even if he goes wrong, his wrong would still be much more right than others wrong.
I hope I made sense😆
Originally posted by: Niki_cool
Thanks🤣
Of course never we'll leave his support, even if he goes wrong, his wrong would still be much more right than others wrong.
I hope I made sense😆
Honestly his wrong is also much right in his show . Like first time ever instigation Ko galat kaha ja Raha hain and violence Ko sahi 🤪
Originally posted by: Niki_cool
Thanks🤣
Of course never we'll leave his support, even if he goes wrong, his wrong would still be much more right than others wrong.
I hope I made sense😆
True :)
Abhi toh bahut lambi ladayi ladhni hai Asim aur Hum sab ko
Lo nayi hai surbhi chandana Asim k against bolne wali...isko Sid ka kuch kaise nazar nhi aaya 😕Phele faisal now her...pta nhi ye log kaunsa show dkh rhe hai...