thanks for the suggestion 😆 Good Night **🤗🤗Good night hugs to u** in an Octo friendly way...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
There's no clear cut way to achieve anything and I'm saying it in general. Everyone has their own way to do things. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
thanks for the suggestion 😆 Good Night **🤗🤗Good night hugs to u** in an Octo friendly way...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
There's no clear cut way to achieve anything and I'm saying it in general. Everyone has their own way to do things. 😆
Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
Hi Disha I m thulasi LTG ki phool si Do pronounce tulsi And Good Night to u **🤗🤗 Good noght hugs to u and all **
Ok Thulasi di🤗
Good night 🤗
Good night everyone ❤️
Sorry everyone aaj main Gayab thi 😅
MasterChef S6 ke missed episodes dekhne lagi thi to time ka andaza hi Nahi hua 😛
Good night 🤗
I am great 😃.
How are you?
(Looks like you like 😳this emoji very much.....)
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Hello everyone🤗
Hi Su di 🤗
Originally posted by: Disha2712
I am great 😃.
How are you?
(Looks like you like 😳this emoji very much.....)
Even I'm good😃
Yeah! I do like that emo🤣
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9