Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update.

Loved it.

Rishbala are trying to get to know each other.

Waiting for the next update.

Continue soon.

Thanks for the PM.

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Awesome update.

Loved it.

Rishbala are trying to get to know each other.

Waiting for the next update.

Continue soon.

Thanks for the PM.

Hi Anu..so happy to see your comment after long ..hope you are fine dear..🤗

Thanks a lot ..glad you loved it..my pleasure.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Will reply rest of comments too.😳missing all those friends ..my readers who are not active here now or left..Miss all.❤️

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Hello Friends ..hope you all are doing good ..🤗

i am back with updates..though ..very late I know ..

stories were on hold ..could not help it ..

so plss forgive me..😳

and read the updates and give your precious feedback.❤️

scroll down

for updates in next post..👍🏼

RM14 thumbnail

Part-13

'

Next day Madhu was so excited ..there was reason ..coz she was going to present the new ideas ..new things ..they were working on fromlong time and this was the perfect place to present it ..to share it..

Rk’s condition was also not different from hers..

Both were ready and complimented each other..wish each other best of luck.

~~~~~

As they have thought ..the day was more brighter than that..also in meetings and all ..they were late for coming back to hotel ..theywere trying to finish work in time but some investors were keen to meet themthan only and they could not miss this opportunity ..

Mukund also was calling Madhu again and again and askingsome or the other thing ..this much that she thought ..he is disturbing hernow..she said ..she will talk later..

Rk asked her to relax..he will try best to finish everythingas soon as possible ..they will go late that what? He had already told hotel manager about it..

Madhu felt bit relaxed than.

~~~~

When they sat in car afterfinishing all meetings and work ..they were so tired but at the same time ..so happy too as now they had many people added more.. who believe in their ideas were liked by many and both were thinking that ..this is a very good sign..the day was again very hectic but that’s why they were here for ..and they felt great after attending the seminar.

They have learnt a lot..they have had great time there..

~~~~

“Rk ..i will sleep in car now Iguess..”

“No Madhu ..you have to give me company as I have to drive..i can’t sleep but have to drive to the hotel.”

“Oh!! Why you didn’t arranged adriver ? I completely forgot that you will not in the condition to drive..aftersuch a tiring day..”

“Nah !! that’s not the matter..you don’t worry ..i will drive and we will reach hotel safely..trust me..”

“Trust you Rk but you are really tired ..i can see it..”

“But I didn’t wanted to let driver driver snatch our privacy ..so I had to do this at my own..you see..”he winked at her and she blushed ..

“Accha ..so this is in your mind..hmm..i should have thought of it firstly..

But Mr.Romeo ..you have to take care of yourself too.”

“For that you are there na ..youwill take care of me ..i know ..”

“Uff!! You and your sweet talks..”she pulled his right cheek slowly and hold his arm and put her head onhis arm.

“Why ? mera dhyan nahi rakhogi kya?”

“Tumhe kya lagta hai ?” she counter questioned him..

“Rakhogi ..you will take goodcare of mine ..”and he kissed her nose ..which was very close to him due to herposition..

Both smiled..

~~~~

He  was driving smoothly to the hotel and theywere listening to their fav songs..and discussing about the  songs.

They were about to arrive thehotel ..and when they reached ..Rk ask her to wait there ..he will park the carand will come ..she nodded..

Rk went to park the car but whenhe came ..he saw Madhu lying on the grass..near the fountain..which was inworking condition..he could not figure out ..what happened and just screamed “Madhuuuuu!”

And went near her ..she wasinjured..he asked her ..what happened?

and she told him that ..she was standing there ..just than a bike came at high speed and she tried to save herself but the bike hit her and she bump into the  fountain’s wall which was close to where shewas standing.. she got hurt and he could the wound on her forhead ..which she was pressing from her hand..

he took her into her arms andshouted for help ..the guard at the gate came hearing him and helped him taking her inside..he asked him to call any doctor but Madhu said ..she will be fine..she will do first aid and if needed ..she will call doctor ..the wound is notthat deep ..Rk wanted to call the doc but she said ..no need right now ..shewill get her check up done in the morning if she feels like ..

Rk agreed ..he took her to her room .. he noticed that she was a bit wet too coz of falling on side offountain ..may be..he thought and she confirmed it too..he hugged her and said

“What’s this happened ? in a bit of sec ..all my fault ..if I didn’t left you there …”

“No Rk ..not your fault ..its an accident ..”

“But how could it be ? somerandom bike ..that too near hotel area ..like this and ..”

“Jo hona tha ..ho gaya ..now don’t feel guilty pls..mine fault too na..if I were bit more aware ..”

Both were not let them complete the sentence ..and both were taking the blame to them..

“Ok listen ..now take medicine and let do first aid ..and tell me if anything you want more..”

“Ya sure..” she said in a dizzy voice ..may be she is feeling pain..and ya she asked for pain killer medicine..

After taking pain killer medicine ..she slept off in no time.

Thanks friends..😳

RM14 thumbnail

Friends ..Part 14 is in next Post.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Part -14    

Rk thought ..she will be fine..if she will take proper rest and in morning ..he will go to the doctor ..nowwhen she told him that she is feeling better ..he was relieved a bit ..but wasworried too at the same time..

“Uff !! she has not changed herclothes yet..and slept off..now what to do?”

He was more worried now..

~~~~

In morning ..Rk woke up with knocking at the room’s door ..he woke up with a jerk and he was trying tofigure out what is going on? Who is knocking and why so many voices out there?he held his forhead with his hands and just than he realized about Madhu..”Madhu ..” he murmured and saw on the couch where Madhu was sleeping..he waslying there on floor ..he remembered .. he slept off near her while watchingher sleeping ..he was too much worried for her ..and also that she will have a sound sleep and than in morning ..they will visit doctor ..he was relieved a bit now that she was not got disturbed in night.

He went on to open the door but he stopped ..as he realized that he is in Madhu’s room..not his ..uff!! he thought ..who can be on the door ? and how they will take this..as Madhu issleeping not woke up ..so that she can say or open the door ..but there was somuch noise outside that he had to step ahead to open the door.

~~~~

Rk opened the door and sawMukund coming in and almost shouting ..

“I  know ..you are on with something ..you son of a ….!!”

“Hold on ..hold on..why you here  and how ? what is this happening and would you care to explain?”Rk didn’t liked the tone ..how Mukund was talking !!

“Exactly ..these should be my words for you ..and what you are doing here ? “

“I ..i am ..actually Madhu and I were coming from seminar..and she got..”

“Don’t try to give false explainations ..i know ..what was on your mind ?”

Mukund was not stopping ..just than they saw Madhu waking up and trying to understand ..the situation..

“See Madhu wake up and hey!! Whyyou are talking in this tone Man!! And why these people are here?“Rk could notstop himself from saying this ..actually Mukund came not alone but with some ofthe staff members ..especially those who were in his good books..his{Mukund’s }followers.

Before Mukund could say anything Madhu just went from there and walked away from room.

Rk and all others present there,including Mukund were wondering ..where she went ?

Meanwhile Mukund started again..

“What are you doing here ? didyou came for this kind of partying in one room with your boss Madhu ?in oneroom ..in one bed ..yeah !! that was your kind of seminar na!! “

“Mukund ..will you stop this nonsense !!!!!! are you aware of what you are saying? Don’t dare to say a word otherwise I ..”

“Otherwise what !! let Madhucame and I will show you your position..”

“Are you sick ? Madhu gotinjured ..so I just helped my boss ..”

“Helping your boss by changing her dress huh!! “

“That I had to do coz she got wet ..and she slept off!!”

“Don’t try to be over smart ok!”

“Excuse me ..you are acting oversmart ..and now i won’t explain anything to you ..do you got it ? you sick mind!!”Rk shouted too

Just than Madhu came and started staring both of them..

“Madhu ..i am your wellwisher..tell me ..what he did with you ? he took advantage of your condition na ? hehas planned it already na ? I have doubt on him from day one ..but you trusted him so much ..and now see ..what he did ? he is in your room ..he spent night here ..he is avoiding explaination..he is a lier and a creep ..”

Madhu was listening to himcalmly but hearing the last word ..she lost her temper and slap Mukund hard..Mukund and all others were shocked ..even Rk too as he also wanted toslap him but he didn’t till now..

“How dare you !!!!! “she shouted

Again she said “Mukund ..you aremy childhood friend and now helping me in my business too ..but it does not give you right to assume anything ok..think twice before opening your mouth..how dare you anything to RK? Whatever happened ..its none of your business..and  I am fine and all because of him..he helped me ..even when I was slept off..but you creepy mind can’t understand ..”

“Me creepy !! and what you guysdid ? in name of seminar !! ok I got it ..he took your advantage and you tookhis ..you both are same ..i was worried about you but when he is caught redhanded ..you are covering up !! “

“You are trying to say that he didn’t helped me but spent night with me ..should I be more clear than this..you want more specific words..haan Mukund !! I didn’t expect you to say something like this in front of staff members here and in this hotel ..far awayfrom out town ..just to prove Rk wrong ..you travelled all the way and luckilyyou find some matter too ..to prove that we were here for some other pleasure..right !! wow ..my friend can be this crazy ..i didn’t knew..”

“Madhu ..you better know ..what he is doing here ? I am not blaming you buthim..people like him take advantage of their female boss..its not new..so I amjust ..”

“Shut your bloody mouth up MR.Mukund ..i hate to say you are my friend..if Rk took advantage of me than whatyou did ? you also offered me marriage proposal right !! if your were pure  ..your intentions were pure ..than you would work for whole damn life with me ..without thinking of any kind of contract..iknew you were some day will do something to prove Rk wrong ..but in all this..you are harming me and my company too..what kind of loyal friend does this ?“

Madhu was yelling ..but Mukundwas also not stopping ..

“I guess ..you both have planned that’s why you are covering him ..reality need no proof ..you are saying me disloyal ..who worked for you so many years..and “

Before any other word come formMukund’s mouth ..he got another  hardslap..and this time Mukund hold her hand and tried to twist it ..seeing this Rkhold Mukund’s hand and gave it a jerk and he has to leave Madhu’s hand..

“Do you think ..whatever theory you will tell these members ..they will believe it !! seriously !! they have their mind and they can think too..plus ..now not a word from your damn mouth Mr.Mukund ..i am listening ..does not mean ..i am guilty ..and if I have donesomething wrong in my boss eyes ..i will leave immediately ..you understand..”

Mukund was afraid now as thestaff members also nodding their heads and looked like ..they were on Madhu’sside ..

“Just to prove you wrong ..ihave something with me ..to show you ..not that I want to explain and justify myself /ourselves ..but to throw light on truth ..so that my decent staffmembers can see ..what was going here on..”

“Madam we trust you …we trust you completely ..we are sorry too..”

“No need to feel sorry ..it will take few min ..that’s it..”

And she called someone.

~~~~

Two security guards came and one operator ..who showed them the footage of the reception..what happened and how Rk helped her..how she was hurt

Seeing that Mukund’s face became pale ..and the staff members were looking at him with such a look that how canhe say bad about Madu maám and how could they not thought of not trusting himat once..

“This is what happened and I wasnot feeling well and so Rk helped me ..and in that situation ..what he thoughtright ..he did ..that does not mean that he took advantage of me ..infact ..ifanyone on his place were here ..he/she also would have done the same ..allpeople are not like you who think dirty for others..”

“Madhu ..you have planned itvery cleverly but remember ..”he pointed out finger towards her ..just than twoof staff members came ahead and hold his finger and nodded in no ..like they were saying ..don’t dare to say a word about Madhu maám.

“If you are done Mr. Mukund..than ..”

“Nah Rk ..i am not done yet ..ihave also something to tell Mr. Mukund ..that how lovingly he is doing fraud inout company ..from long time..how he ..”

“What ? “said Rk..

Madhu ..i thought ..i will giveyou some info about him regarding cheating on company ..but you already know it..hats off to you boss..” he saluted..

They both were talking and Mukund’s  was sweating..what this happened ? he never thought so ..and plus now the staff members were alsostaring at him ..with anger..

“Oh ! Rk ! what a loyal employee you are ! I think ..Mukund should know ..what all we know about him ..but first..let Police be here..”

“POLICE!!” Mukund only could saythat..

“Mukund sir ..you were blamingMadhu maám and see ..you yourself are a cheater..and if there is something between Rk and Madhu maám ..if they are friends or more than friends ..thanalso ..its not right for you to say this ..if Madhu maám is comfortable andsaying ..she is fine ..than its none of your business to say ..what’s right andwhat’s wrong ..she is not a child ..she’s is a mature person..”

Before Mukund could say anything..Police came there and started doing there duty..Madhu was reading Mukund’sface and Rk was looking at Madhu..and Mukund was in utter shock that what’shappening here? who is supposed to be in question and who is in question now ?he ..himself ..he never thought this ..and staff members also now not in his side..uff!!

Police took him from there and Madhu said ..she will be there in Police station in sometime ..

Staff members also went with them to give their statements ..

~~~~0~~~~

After they had gone ..Rk hold Madhu’s hands and said “Madhu I am really so sorry for what you have to face because of me ..i was just ..”

“Come’on Rk ..you really don’thave to be sorry and if this is the matter than ok accept my sorry too as youare in trouble because of me ..”

“No Madhu ..that was not your mistake..”

“And not your mistake either..right !! “

“I was here but for ..”

“I know ..you were here to help me and you saved my life ..you changed my clothes and you did right ..i don’tcare ..what other’s think ..”

“I should have think of anyother way ..i..i..”

“Sshhh!! Rk ..plss don’t feel like this na..and I know ..you have tried your best to keep your eyes closedwhen you were changing my clothes!!” Madhu said straightly..

“How do you know btw?”

“Because I can say that knowingyour nature..you are extremely decent ..whether you pretend to be flirty ..”

She said but than both feltembarrassed..and both tried to look in different directions but could not andend up looking at each other and smiled.

Just than her phone rang..it washer mom..she talked to her and than moved towards Rk ..

“I know our equation Rk ..andtruly I am so grateful that I got you in my life..these things can’t change myperception towards you ..”

Rk hold her hand tightly ..

“You relieved me Madhu ..thattime I did what I thought was right ..”

“Thanks a lot Rk ..”

“Thanks to you too Madhu.”

Madhu pressed his hands ..

Rk than told her that he knew about Mukund’s frauds from sometime and he was waiting for the right time totell her..Madhu also told him that she was also aware about Mukund’s deeds butshe wanted to confirm properly..and its good that they caught him and hehimself come here to invite his bad time..

Than they went to police station where thepolice had begun their investigation.

Thanks friends.😳

Deepti

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well written chapters

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

Well written chapters