Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Haha main vi ais kar lok ke wekhda haan bb.
Jaday vi wekhan lok ki hi wekhan.
Ghaar waaleya nu pata laga bb da teh khaas kaar sidnaaz da teh meri chitrol honi aa 😂😂😂
Chitrol taan haje Tak hunda Mera 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Haha main vi ais kar lok ke wekhda haan bb.
Jaday vi wekhan lok ki hi wekhan.
Ghaar waaleya nu pata laga bb da teh khaas kaar sidnaaz da teh meri chitrol honi aa 😂😂😂
Chitrol taan haje Tak hunda Mera 🤣
https://twitter.com/sabakhan_ks/status/1211003522344341505?s=09
Guys look at the language of this Pindu
Originally posted by: CuriousBeing
Guys I loved Asim today, he is such a pure soul ❤️
❤️
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Also yeay shruti Tulli isn’t his gf. Just his bestie!
I want to see Asimanshi! BB please don’t be a bitch to our hero
Much awaited reunion- AsiManshi
Hi guys! Just for some laughs !
https://twitter.com/dkskji_1214/status/1210992263712526336?s=21
like prince narula 💪
then asimanshi will win nach baliye one day 😆
Originally posted by: randomfancrics
like prince narula 💪
then asimanshi will win nach baliye one day 😆
That would be EPIC 😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5140384#152197348
Ek chota sa post bnaya koi dkhna chahe to dkh skta hai :) shocking ye ki ek Sid fan ne hi mera post like kra bs 😆Maine kuch glt likha kya ??
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Also yeay shruti Tulli isn’t his gf. Just his bestie!
I want to see Asimanshi! BB please don’t be a bitch to our hero
Haha ya I read the article ! Here I was thinking she might be Umar's gf
Ya I hope Himanshi comes for a day at least