Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ananya ko akele chill marne do. After all being single is bliss!
Right, singlehood is bliss 😆 while checking the menu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ananya ko akele chill marne do. After all being single is bliss!
Right, singlehood is bliss 😆 while checking the menu
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
Yup it will be best actually if she just get over her love and focus on her career. But if show really wants to give her a bf tho koi accha dudhne , Harvard/ Oxford/ US not sure return hai ladki ka taste itna accha hai Rudy Boi tho uske liya uski standard ki dudhni chahiya 😆
Ikr😎
Someone who doesn't let MJ control her, because MJ influences her, it's just that her friendship waala love for Rudra is more than that influence, jab ulta hua toh Ananya will villian banegi🤢
While watching movies
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Matching up to Jen is a herculean task. I didn't expect Shivin would do so well. He is complementing Jen very well with his amazing acting. And their chemistry is sizzling hot☺️
That too in this 'shivering cold'😎😆....
@..taaliya taaliyan..👏..
Ekdum correct word...ballike.....
And Shivin and jen are setting the bar quite high..
Originally posted by: tournesol
I think a much better ending would be MJ turning mad thinking Rudra died , while MayRa live happily ever after
That's the plotline of Haasil naa, i mean not exactly, but roughly?
Agar menu me two button open wala Rudy boy hai to singlehood ki kya chinta
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Agar menu me two button open wala Rudy boy hai to singlehood ki kya chinta
I think she is talking about some other menu
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
That's the plotline of Haasil naa, i mean not exactly, but roughly?
Is it? Ok.. I did not watch Haasil. In that case, I want a different ending.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Agar menu me two button open wala Rudy boy hai to singlehood ki kya chinta
I second that
Originally posted by: tournesol
Is it? Ok.. I did not watch Haasil. In that case, I want a different ending.
The villin goes mad, the leads live happily. I am assuming that the villain thinks he himself killed his brother