Every year there is ghost entering in BB 😆
Ghost do enter in a negative place
BB house is a place of negativity
Every year there is ghost entering in BB 😆
Ghost do enter in a negative place
BB house is a place of negativity
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vishal and madhurima are making some prank I guess..🤣
🤣 Really kaise
BB house is full of ghosts... Shayad gharwalon ke noise ki wajah se darr kar baite thi..
Shayad sab aaj christmas manaane sound karna shuru kiya hai😳
Was it ghost or brahm
I was confused of that promo nd they didn't show in main epi, thanks for telling it was a ghost story😆
Inko koi batao Halloween nikal gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: Tikhi_mirchi
Vishal and madhurima are making some prank I guess..🤣
😆
Santa Ka bhoot Aaya Hoga, sabke kaan ke niche ek ek bajane 🤣
That's why I have doubt why did vishal screame??really ghost is there??🤔
I’m surprised these HM’s are scared of Ghosts!
Just shout at the ghost like they generally do- all the ghosts of the world will be scared of them!
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I’m surprised these HM’s are scared of Ghosts!
Just shout at the ghost like they generally do- all the ghosts of the world will be scared of them!
😆🤣