Picnic! We cooked together (not me I was pretending that I'm helping).
So cool. 😲 you so cool Ray 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Picnic! We cooked together (not me I was pretending that I'm helping).
So cool. 😲 you so cool Ray 😭
Paagal hoke dance karte h 🤔
@su : no plans.. will stay at home only
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
By not giving yourself credit 😉
But really.
Koi plan hota to baat alag thi...par...
And most important I have exams for 2nd
Sach mein
These names are enough to bring a smile on our faces
Chalo kaun kaun abhi razai main hain haath uthaye🤣
Picnic! We cooked together (not me I was pretending that I'm helping).
Wow! 😃
Awesome. Bahut mza AATA hoga
😆
I love to take bike rides in morning but aajkal mere bhai sab lazy hain toh they don't take me 😆
Originally posted by: Disha2712
But really.
Koi plan hota to baat alag thi...par...
And most important I have exams for 2nd
Are
I know re
Was just kidding
I too have only kambal plans this year 😆
So true! I have been binge watching the epis off late😳
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9