Aaha.. thanks darling 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaha.. thanks darling 🤗
Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid
How many r left 2 finish😔
2 to finish before december end. And the others i have time.
Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid
Ha copy paste kardiya below this line😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6hdzAIB-F8/?igshid=mms1jy9kd2e1
Its just an image.. anyway we have The wedding week" ahead now!!🥳

There is some problem with IF 😔
Sometimes the pic that I have entered in the box is disappearing while posting
Pakadvadhiya na inko shubhaarambh ki board! 😆
Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid
There is some problem with IF 😔
Sometimes the pic that I have entered in the box is disappearing while posting
If u encounter such issues just go and comment on the site issue thread. They might check it
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
If u encounter such issues just go and comment on the site issue thread. They might check it
Aap he yaham pe😆
I'm on a mission 2 post images
Ha vo tutorial pad liya
let me make sure I'm not doing any error😒
Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid
Aap he yaham pe😆
I'm on a mission 2 post images
Ha vo tutorial pad liya
let me make sure I'm not doing any error😒
Yea go ahead.
Hun mein yahan pe. But phone charge thoda kum hai.power only came by now. So on off hoga mera presence 😆
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
Aaha.. thanks darling 🤗
I was just wandering everywhere kahin se mili😆
Der se tho sahi mil hi gaya👍🏼