I hv never worded rape. Onscreen, definitely giving bad taste.
I am talking about offscreen. Even I would hv said same for eri. In offscreen, they would enjoy that moment.
Actors enjoy shooting for sexual harassment and almost rape scenes 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hv never worded rape. Onscreen, definitely giving bad taste.
I am talking about offscreen. Even I would hv said same for eri. In offscreen, they would enjoy that moment.
Actors enjoy shooting for sexual harassment and almost rape scenes 😲
phir bhi wo meri sona meri sina karegiOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I would love it if she finds out that Komolika drugged Anurag just so she can do it with him
after all she is anus bholi maa😵
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
And you think she will get angry? She will again blame Pre for ruining it.
Open your eyes Mohini!!! You son almost got raped
Mohini says it's laave😆
but mujhe lagta hai iss baar jo jayegi .after all this she gonna value pre.i feel this
kom defo gonna kidnap the baby
the dialouge sub khushiyaan chheen lungi is hinting
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
but mujhe lagta hai iss baar jo jayegi .after all this she gonna value pre.i feel this
In our dreams only Moni, in our dreams. She is never going to value Prerna
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kom defo gonna kidnap the baby
the dialouge sub khushiyaan chheen lungi is hinting
Really, I think she is going to kill Anurag 😆