Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😭😭😭
Pr chlo aloe vera to bahar nikla.
Debolina's return was literally one of the only things I was counting on in the show. 💔
P.S: I do hope that she gets better. Health always comes first.
https://twitter.com/SumaiyaAkterSu5/status/1209494500059430919
I am just going to cry a river over Deboshami. 😒
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
https://twitter.com/SumaiyaAkterSu5/status/1209494500059430919
I am just going to cry a river over Deboshami. 😒
Rashmi picking Devo up has to be one of the most cutest moment of this season.
Y isn't Devo coming back though
She will be missed .
Devo shouldn't have tweeted things against Sid and shehnaz🤣 .poor devo Ko bhi lapete main le Liya BB ne !
I am waiting for Devo's official confirmation. Once she officially clarifies that she is out i will stop watching this show ! Because there's no point to watch. 🙂
🤣 When it rains it pours!
Vikas will be missed! ❤️
Originally posted by: Neonholic
I am waiting for Devo's official confirmation. Once she officially clarifies that she is out i will stop watching this show ! Because there's no point to watch. 🙂
One sided war this is 🤔 kon dekhna pasand karega 🤣
@TM Sorry for filling up your post with my Deboshami sadness
https://twitter.com/SumaiyaAkterSu5/status/1209478865602535424
😭😭😭😭😭