Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey hows it going shweta . Have finished writing the update ??

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Hey hows it going shweta . Have finished writing the update ??

Kind of. I guess!

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navi99

❤❤❤❤❤❤loved it a lot

Thank you!

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhawnababbar29

Wooowww ...

Loved it... hats of to you ☺️

Loving how taarey bonding is getting stronger... and how rey is helping everyone👏👏

Sort out the differnces of rey and armaan soon

Update soon n do pm me

I am not getting pms of your update...

Thank you. I'll try sending PMs for further updates. If you don't receive any, check your scrapbook.

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumana.shesha

Superb update :)

Amazing :)

Lovely :)

Really awesome :)

Thanks for the PM :)

Update soon :)

Thank you!

2111_shweta thumbnail

“Hold this!” Muskaan instructed Riri.

Riri let go of the end of saree which was already in her hand and held the pleats that Muskaan handed her.

“Why did you leave that?” Muskaan flared her nostrils.

“How am I supposed to hold all this? I just have two hands!” Riri exclaimed in frustration.

Rey was laughing seeing the scene unfold in front of him.

“Kutte wahan baith ke hass kya raha hai? Idhar aa, help kar thodi.” Muskaan shouted at him.

“Tu toh badi confidant thi ki khud kar legi. Abh help kyu chahiye?” Rey taunted.

“Stop being an asshole and come and help us. Else I’m not wearing a saree on your engagement!” Riri warned.

“Hell no, you are!”

Rey and Muskaan were trying their best to not make Riri look like she was being mummified in a saree.

“Kya dekh rahe ho?” Rannvijay called Armaan who was busy looking inside Muskaan’s room.

“Kiara ko check karne aaya tha.” Armaan made up an excuse.

“Voh Ananya ke saath hai.” Rannvijay caught his lie.

“Haan bas wahi ja raha tha.”

“You love her don’t you?” Rannvijay asked straight.

“Who?” Armaan tried to act amazed.

“Riddhima!”

“Yeh aapko Rey ne bataya hai na? Voh kuch bhi assume kar raha hai. Aisa kuch nahi hai.” Armaan denied.

“Paa, aap yahan?” Rey came out of the room.

“Hum ghar ja rahe hai, tum dono aa rahe ho ya yahin rukne wale ho?” Rannvijay asked him.

“Riri, we’re leaving. Get out of that mess of a saree!” Rey shouted looking into the room and in turn received a pillow on his face.

“Meri saree ko kuch mat bol!” Muskaan yelled at him.

“Pehenne aati hai nahi aur aayi badi meri saree karnewali!” He picked up the pillow and threw it back at her.

Riri quickly unwrapped the saree and walked to the door to find Armaan there along with Rey and Rannvijay. She smiled lightly at them and walked out. Rey followed her ignoring Armaan completely. Armaan felt pinched by his gesture but moved silently to his room. Rannvijay shook his head at them and followed them out.

“Purvi, tu bata tujhe pehenne aati hai saree?” Rey questioned her.

“Mh-hm?” Mansi cleared her throat.

“Haan we all know that you know how to wear a saree.” Rey disregarded her and looked at Purvi expectantly.

“Rey we’re working here!” Mansi gave him a stern look.

“Shut up Manas!” Rey and Sharon said in unison.

“I’m serious. Muskaan doesn’t know, Riri understandably doesn’t know either. Even Sharon doesn’t!” Rey continued looking at Purvi.

“I know alright!” Sharon protested.

“No you don’t!” Swayam agreed with Rey.

“Tune hume yeh discuss karne cabin mein bulaya hai?” Mansi folded her arms across her chest.

“Yaar kaam chal raha hai na. Tu kyun itni bhadak rahi hai?” Rey got annoyed.

“Armaan is on his way.” Mansi informed.

“So? How does that matter?” Rey’s tone was cold.

“You still haven’t talked to him, have you?” Sharon asked Rey.

“Kyu karu baat? Nahi karni!” Rey rolled his eyes. “Purvi I’m expecting an answer.”

“Yes I do!” She answered looking at everyone except Rey.

Sharon shook her head asking her to let it go.

“Dekha? Bas tum log hi useless ho!” He taunted Sharon.

“Uss category mein Taani ko bhi daal do.” Purvi said tongue in cheek.

“Ahaan!” Sharon smirked.

“I was right tum sab ke sab useless ho! Kaise logo se paala pada hai mera?” Rey shook his head.

“But why are you so interested in a saree?” Purvi asked him.

“Riri ko pehnani hai yaar.” He told her.

“Riri kaun hai?” Mansi questioned.

“Bhab..” Rey inhaled a sharp breath. “Friend hai.” His said with gritted teeth. “Tum sab kaam pe dhyaan do. Time pass mat karo!” He left the cabin.

“What the hell was that?” Mansi looked at Swayam.

“Ignore!” Sharon disregarded it.

“Rey ka kuch karna hoga.” Swayam said looking at the closed door.

“Hello.” Rey answered his phone.

“Meine designs bheje voh check kiye?” Taani asked from the other end.

“Dekh lunga na yaar kya subah se designs designs kar rahi ho?” He snapped at her.

“Abh kya hua?” Taani sighed.

“Tumse matlab?” He was still annoyed.

“Call me when you are interested in talking to me.” Taani ended the call.

Rey sighed looking at his reflection on the locked screen. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“I’m heading out. Kuch urgent kaam ho toh call kar lena.” Rey informed Swayam as he got in his car.

He started driving aimlessly and ended up in front of Taani’s house. He looked up at her balcony and sighed remembering their earlier conversation.

“She deserves better.” He cursed himself and got out of his car.

He rang the bell several times, but no one answered the door. Dejectedly, he started moving towards the lift when he heard a door open.

“I was right. Teri hi bell ki awaaz thi.” Sid yelled inside his house. “Taani andar hai.” He informed Rey.

They moved in. Rey smiled looking at Taani. She rolled her eyes at him and looked the other way. He went and sat beside her.

“Hi.” He smiled at her.

“Dimaag thanda hogaya?” Taani sneered at him.

“Sorry.” He looked down.

“Ignore karna hazam nahi hota toh mat kiya karo.” She taunted.

“Ignore?” Sid looked at them.

“Armaan bhai ko.” Taani answered.

“Baat kyun nahi kar raha tu uss se? He is not happy about it.” Sid told him.

“Do I look happy?”

“Someone needs to step back.”

“Why don’t you ask him to?” Rey retorted.

“Siddo.” Taani asked him to let go.

“Kya Siddo? Galati iski hai. He shouldn’t have got Riri here. Armaan was clearly just fooling around with her. Abh aise saamne laake khada kiya uski fling ko toh voh gussa hi karega na.” Sid said as Taani gawked at him. “Aise mat dekh, Armaan aisa hi hai. Yeh sab time pass hai uska.”

“Shut your fu*king mouth!” Rey glared at him with clenched jaws.

“Uske khilaaf tu kuch sunn nahi sakta par jaake baat bhi nahi karni uss se. Hmn?” Sid shook his head at him.

“Mujhe bhai se koi baat nahi karni!” Rey sneered.

“Bola tha na meine, yeh bohot ziddi hai.” Sid looked at Taani.

“Didn’t you have to leave?” Taani asked him.

“Abh mere hi ghar se nikalegi tu mujhe?” Sid narrowed his eyes at her.

“Arre? I’m just reminding you.”

“On second thoughts, I should leave. Voh bhi udhar bhadka hua hoga, mein late gaya toh meri baja daalega!” Sid left.

“Aaj office se chutti?” Taani asked after a while.

“Haan.” He answered.

“Aur itna kaam bacha hai voh?” She asked.

“Postpone kar rahe hai launch thoda. We need to resolve that legal matter first.”

“Aur kya postpone karne ke plans hai?”

“Matlab?” He asked.

“Kuch nahi.” She rolled her eyes at him and got up.

“Oh hello, engagement nahi postpone karne wala mein. No way!”

“Jis tarah se tum function kar rahe ho usse se toh yahi lag raha hai.” She sneered.

“Yaar subah se dimaag hata hua hai mera. Usme agar designs dekhta toh likh ke deta hoon I wouldn’t have liked any.”

“Armaan bhai se baat kar lo na. It’s really bothering you.” She sat back down next to him.

“Why should I? Unko meri baat sunni hi nahi hai toh mein kyun karu?”

“Yaar kitne jiddi ho tum?” She huffed.

“Haan hoon toh?”

“Okay calm down. And tell me, do you want to discuss the designs?”

“Sure.” He smiled.

“Chalo.” She got up.

“Kahan?”

“Mere room mein.”

“Room mein?” He raised his brow with a smirk.

“Mera laptop hai wahan.” She answered purposely ignoring his smirk.

“Let me help you.” Riri walked up to Ananya when she found her struggling with a suitcase.

“Ek week hogaya mein Armaan ko bol rahi hoon yeh bag laane, but usse toh kuch yaad hi nahi rehta.” Ananya cursed Armaan.

“Hai kya isme?” Riri asked as she lifted one end to carry it down the stairs.

“Rahul ne kuch samaan bheja hai but usne yahan ka address daal diya instead of our house. So yeh bag ek week se yahan pada hai but kisiko lekar nahi aana.” Ananya explained.

“You could have told us to get it yesterday when we came.”

“I did inform Rey. But I think voh bhi bhool gaya.” Ananya shook her head.

“He tends to do that a lot.” Riri shook her head and smiled.

“Thank you so much beta.” Ananya lovingly patted her head.

“Arre aunty please.” Riri squirmed.

“Anu, tu chor kabse ban gayi?” Rannvijay commented when he saw her with the suitcase.

“Entertainment ke liye kuch new hobby chalu karni padti hai na!” Ananya replied.

“Absolutely! Aur yeh kaun hai, your partner in crime?” Rannvijay pointed at Riri.

“Tum dono ki nautanki ke beech iss bechaari ko kyun kheech rahe ho? Riri tum yahan aao.” Juhi called her.

Riri was engrossed in the argument between Rannvijay and Ananya. She didn’t notice Juhi approach her.

“Kya hua?” Juhi shook her getting her out of her thoughts.

“Nothing.” Riri shook her head.

“Tu na bas baate kar. Itna heavy suitcase hai, behen ki thodi help kar de. Par nahi!” Ananya taunted.

“Mein kyun help karu? Riri teri partner hai, usko bol help kare.” Rannvijay replied.

“Mein Armaan aur Rey pe gussa kyun hoti hoon, seekha toh dono ne tumhi se hai.” She sneered.

“Arre we believe in empowering women. Tera kaam hai, khud kar le.” He replied tongue in cheek.

“I’ll help you take this to your place.” Riri offered.

“It’s okay beta, mein chali jaungi.”

“I insist.”

Riri helped Ananya carry the suitcase home. They chatted all the way home. Ananya asked her to wait for a while. She didn’t feel right to send Riri away when she had herself offered help.

“Are you serious?” Muskaan started laughing on hearing how Riri landed up in her room in the middle of the afternoon.

“Yeah! They both started fighting and I thought to interrupt it before it escalated.” Riri answered.

“Yeh sab ladayi jhagde se hi toh pyaar badhta hai.” Muskaan chuckled.

“Not in my case.” Riri looked away.

“Armaan se baat hui?” Muskaan asked.

“Baat karne ke liya kuch bacha hi nahi hai.” Riri sighed.

“Don’t say that.”

“I mean it.” She let out a small laugh. “I know this will sound stupid but sometimes I feel envious of Taani, that she’ll be getting the love of a family while I will never even have a family.”

“Armaan or not, you are a part of this family.” Muskaan squeezed her hand.

“Yeh bag aise raaste mein kyun pada hai?” Armaan asked Ananya as he entered in.

“Abhi andar bhi mein hi lekar jau?” She taunted.

“Damn! I completely forgot about it.” Armaan said as soon as he realized the reason for her taunt.

“Riri helped me with it.” She informed. “She’s sweet.” She added suggestively.

“Toh mein kya karu?” He narrowed his eyes at her.

“Baat kar jaake. Muskaan ke room mein hai voh.” Ananya informed.

Armaan sprinted to her room. Muskaan came out carrying Kiara.

“You came back early today.” She said on seeing him.

“Riddhima andar hai?” He asked through gritted teeth.

“Haan par..” Before Muskaan could finish her sentence, he barged in and locked the door. “Armaan!” Muskaan yelled as she heard the door lock.

“What the fu*k are you doing here? Wahan Rey ko mere khilaaf toh bhadka chuki ho abh kya mom aur Muskaan ko bhi mere khilaaf karne aayi ho?” Armaan caught hold of her hand and turned her to face him.

“Enough Armaan!” Riri freed herself from his hold. “I’m not trying to force myself into your life. Rey is mad at you because you asked him to stay out of your life. And the only reason why I’m here is because I was helping your mom. She asked me to stay back!”

“You could have left.”

“I..” She looked away.

“And then you say you don’t want to be in my life.” He rolled his eyes at her.

“I’ve never said that Armaan.” Her eyes teared up.

“Riddhima, just leave!” He turned around.

He heard the door open and close. He fell on the bed and held his head.

“Why did she leave crying?” Muskaan entered yelling at Armaan. “What did you do?”

“Stay out of it.” He stood up concealing the tears which had formed in his eyes.

“No I won’t!” She held his arm trying to make him face her.

“Muskaan!” He yanked his arm free and yelled making Kiara cry.

Muskaan immediately began to pacify her. Armaan looked at his crying niece and sat back down on the bed. Tears started to flow out of his eyes.

“I love her, Muskaan!” He cried.

“Go and tell her that.” Muskaan sat next to him.

“I can’t. Usse lagta hai ki yeh jo pyaar aur affection hum sab karte hai uss se, it’s out of pity for her. She still feels that she doesn’t deserve a family. And that fu*ker Rey is of no help either. He keeps on making fun about that in front of her. Like it's no big deal!”

“May be that’s what she needs.”

“What?” He looked at her.

“Let me explain. She is happy when she is with him. I don’t think the thought that she is basically an orphan ever crosses her mind when she is with Rey. That’s mainly because he has made her be comfortable about it.”

“You mean I make her uncomfortable!”

“No you idiot! You are so cautious of not hurting her that you’ve unintentionally hurt her.” Muskaan explained. “I don’t know if she still carries the baggage of her past, but she definitely does yearn for a family. Don’t steal that away from her.”

“No ways!” Rey shrieked as soon he saw the image open up on her laptop screen.

“Relax! That’s the rejected folder.” She chuckled and clicked on the right folder. “I have short listed a few.”

“Seriously?” He looked at her unimpressed as the first picture opened.

“It’s cute.” She mumbled.

“Too red and too extra. Next.” He hit the next button.

“This is not red.” She said looking at the next picture.

“Yeah but the ring?” He scrunched his nose.

“It’s not on the head!” She argued.

“Not just that. The draping in the middle of the ring looks like Mother Mary.” He commented looking intently at the screen.

“No it doesn’t!”

“Look carefully!”

“Next!” She hit the button glaring at him.

“This looks pretty.” He commented seeing the next picture.

“Isme bhi toh red hai!”

“Haan toh red colour se problem nahi hai. That one was way over the top!” He explained.

“But this looks too simple.”

“It’s minimalistic!” He corrected her.

“Very!” She sulked.

“Let’s see the other ones.” He hit the next button.

They went over a few dozen designs coming up with new excuses to why it wasn’t the one.

“Aise toh hogayi humari engagement!” Taani sulked.

“Hey come on. We did agree upon one.” Rey cheered her.

“Yeah but you said yes to it half-heartedly.” She looked at him.

“That’s not completely true.”

“Don’t you lie! Clearly dikh raha hai ki tumhe white theme jyada pasand aaraha hai. And this one is purple.” She said opening the picture file.

“It’s just the lighting. We’ll ask her to change it to white.” He suggested.

“Voh soch rahi hogi ki kin logo se pala pada hai. Fifty designs toh uske muh pe reject kiye hai humne.” She chuckled dryly.

“Arre bohot unique logo se pala pada hai uska. We might be difficult clients, but we made her create so many designs jo voh kitne logo ko chipka sakti hai. We just made her job easy for her.” He smiled proudly.

“You are such a mastermind.” She giggled at his response and then it struck her. “Tum log yahi karte ho, right?”

“Manas!” He corrected her. “Uske paas ek folder hai called Rey’s rejects. About sixty percent of that folder has been already used on various other projects.” He laughed seeing her shocked expressions.

“Kaise ho yaar tum sab.” She shook her head at him.

“Speaking of her, are you interested in doing another internship till you decide what you want to do ahead?” He asked.

“I..a..” She hesitated.

“Go on.”

“I want to do that course.” She said softly.

“Haan toh problem kya hai? Admission toh mil gaya hai tujhe.”

“Engagement ke turant baad jana theek hoga?”

“All I know is engagement ke pehle jana theek nahi hoga.” He said playfully.

“What?” She narrowed her eyebrows.

“Arre wahan koi mil gaya tujhe toh mera patta kat jayega na!”

“Shut up Rey, I’m serious!” She hit him.

“So am I.” He held her hand. “I don’t want this relationship to create a hurdle in your personal growth. If we weren’t getting engaged, tum abhi New York mein hoti. Just because we are in a relationship doesn’t mean that we are not allowed to go after our personal goals.”

“I love you!” She smiled widely at him.

“I love you more!” He leaned in to kiss but stopped all of a sudden.

“Kya hua?” She asked.

“I don’t want to spoil your makeup.You’re looking very pretty.” He kissed the tip of her nose.

“Was playing around with stuff.” She encircled her arms around his neck and connected their lips.

Smiling through the touch of her lips on his, he gave in.

“Mujhe wipes leke ghumna padega aaj se. Pata nahi kab tera mann kare mujhe bhi lipstick lagane ka.” Rey broke the kiss and chuckled.

He got up from the bed to pick up his phone. He turned on the front camera and got the phone very close to his lips and observed carefully.

“Kya dhund rahe ho?” Taani wiggled her brows as she walked up to him.

“Yeh.” He made her fall into his arms and kissed her lips making her laugh.

“Stop.” She straightened herself up.

“Last time yeh lipstick lagane problem hui thi? Uss incident ke baad Shivam jab bhi mujhe dekhta hai he stares at my lips. It’s so uncomfortable!” He shuddered.

“Shut up bhai aisa kuchh nahi karte.” She rolled her eyes at him. “Aur yeh Siddo ne gift di hai ussi incident ke baad!” She added.

“Bhai ho toh aisa!” He laughed earning a smack on his arm.

“Atcha voh invitation packages ke liye tune bola tha? Sneha ne call kiya tha to ask if I need any.” He asked as he remembered it while going through his phone.

“Haan mujhe kuch send karwane hai. She might have called to ask if you need to send some out as well.”

“Kise bulana hai?”

“Juno, Sia, Raghav.”

“Aur?”

She looked at him and saw him staring back at her.

“She told me that you’ve asked for five.”

“Haan do extra kiye, just in case.” She turned around.

“Taani?” He turned her back and made her face him. “Kise bulana chahati ho?” He asked her.

“Anu di and Ambar. I found out their address recently. But, I’m not sure. Abhi tak mumma se baat nahi ki hai.”

“Isme kya baat karni hai?”

“Sirf dono ko kaise bulau? Abhay bhai..”

“That prick is not coming to our engagement!” He cut her off.

“Par Rey.” She tried to argue.

“No Taani! Kyun sabka mood kharab karna hai tujhe?”

“Let me talk to mumma, at least.”

“Voh na thodi bolengi.”

“Toh tum kyun mana kar rahe ho?”

“Fine! Jise bulana hai usse bulao!” He threw his phone on the bed.

“Phone pe kyun frustration nikal rahe ho?”

“Toh kispe nikalu? Subah tujh pe try kiya, bilkul atcha nahi laga.”

“Rey, I understand why you don’t want him to come, but beheno ko bulana aur bhai ko nahi doesn’t look good.”

“Who’s looking?” He rolled his eyes at her. “Aur waise bhi tere teen bhai hai yahan, chauthe ki jarurat nahi hai!”

“Alright, I won’t send him an invite!”

“Five invitations to six people?” He asked on realizing the math. “Chutiya samjha hai kya? Faltu ki behes kyun kar rahi thi merese?” He sneered at her.

“I was going to order one more. Abhi tak final nahi kiya hai.” She explained.

“Abhi toh huye final, paach log, that’s it!”

“Six.”

“Taani.” He looked at her sternly.

“Jeeju bhi toh aayenge. Anu di akeli thodi aayegi.” Taani replied tongue in cheek.

“Tujhe maza aata hai na meri lene mein?” He shook his head.

“You look too cute when you’re angry.” She pulled his cheeks.

“Stop!” He freed himself and pulled her on his lap.

“Tumhe nahi send karne invitations?” She asked.

“Sab toh yahan hai, kise send karu?”

“There’s no one who you want to invite?”

“Invitation cards chap rahe hai na. Voh sabko send hoge. Aise special invitation nahi bhejna kisiko bhi.”

“Not even one of your many exes?” She giggled.

“Just because tum apne ex ko bula rahi ho that doesn’t mean mein bhi bulau.”

“Juno is not my ex!”

“And I don’t have any ex!”

“Pata hai, abh chodo mujhe.”

“Kyun?”

“Sneha ko call karna hai.”

“Toh uske liye uthne ki kya jarurat hai?”

“Behave Rey! Usse sakbe addresses send karne hai.”

“Voh tu waise bhi email karegi. And you have your phone with you so uthne ki jarurat nahi hai.”

“Rey!” She whined.

“Ek minute.”

“Kya?”

“Tu apni dono beheno ko invitations mail karegi?” He asked.

“Haan kyun?”

“Don’t you think you should personally go?” He suggested.

“I should, right?” She agreed.

“Mere bina kya hota tera!” He pulled up his collars.

“Tum nahi hote toh mein abhi engage nahi ho rahi hoti.” She corrected his collars making him laugh.

“Mujhse nahi par kisi aur se toh engagement ho rahi hoti teri?”

“I don’t think so soon.”

“You feel its early?”

“No, it feels like the right time for us.”

“Oh God please send some new recruit soon!” Naveen looked at the files on his table and shut his eyes closed crying inwardly.

“Kyun? Humse itne jaldi bore hogaye?” Purvi overheard him and teased.

“Yaar workload dekh na kitna hai? Aur Mansi ma’am ko kisi bhi new person ko hire nahi karna. She said training ka time nahi hai. Hire kar liya hota kisiko toh hogayi hoti training abh tak.” He rolled his eyes.

“No one new toh who does she want?” She asked.

“Arjun Kirloskar!” He answered.

“Oh.” She looked down sadly.

“Tumhe pata hai reason?” He asked. “Wait dumb question. Of course tumhe pata hoga.” He answered himself.

“Kiska reason?”

“Arjun yahan na hone ka?”

“Haan voh actually..” She tried to come up with some excuse.

“I mean aisa bhi kya reason tha ki usne job offer reject kar diya?”

“Job offer?” She raised her brows.

“Yeah, his was the first application to come in and Mansi ma’am had responded immediately to him seeing his work. But he rejected the offer and now ma’am is screwing us over with so much work.”

“Jo..job off..fer?” She fell back on the chair.

“Kya hua?” He asked concerned.

“Job?” She kept on repeating.

“You alright?” He went up to her.

“I..I’ll.. I need.. I have to go. Excuse me.” She left her cubicle and practically ran out.

She was walking down the hallway when she saw Rey’s cabin and made her way to it. She opened the door without knocking. She saw Sharon and Swayam stare at her.

“Yes?” Swayam asked.

“Rey?” She asked back.

“He isn’t here. Kuch kaam tha?” He narrowed his eyes.

“Haan.. nahi. I mean nothing urgent. Sorry to disturb you.”

“What’s wrong?” Sharon questioned.

“Kuch nahi.” Purvi closed the door behind her and left.

“That was weird!” Sharon commented.

Purvi left the office immediately. Her mind was racing, and she couldn’t think straight.

“Arjun gave up his job for me? Why didn’t he tell me? Aur kise pata ho sakta hai. Why did no one tell me about this? How could he do this? This shouldn’t be happening. It’s my fault. I have to make this right and I know what I’m going to do!” With this determination in her, she pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

“Hello.” Taani picked up her phone.

“Itna time lagta hai phone uthane mein?” Sid shouted from the other end.

“Sorry, phone room mein tha.” She apologized quickly.

“Tu Rey ke saath room ke bahar kya kar rahi thi?” He teased.

“Yeh bakwas karne tune call kiya?” She asked unfazed.

“Nahi. Bas batana tha ki hum sab hospital mein hai. You can join if you want.”

“Hospital? Kya hua?” She asked immediately.

“Nikki’s water broke in the middle of the fu*king movie. Story baad mein bataunga. Now rush here!” He chuckled reminiscing.

“On my way!” She disconnected the call.

“Kya hua?” Rey questioned seeing her run into the bathroom with her clothes.

“Nikki Bhabhi hospital mein hai. I need to rush.” She shouted from inside.

“Finally bua banne wali hai tu.” He smiled.

“I know!” She shrieked from inside.

“Jaldi bahar aa. I’ll head down and get the car ready.” He left smiling at her excitement.

“Drive faster!” She screamed at him.

“You want me to drive into the car ahead?” He side-eyed her.

“Sorry! But I don’t want to miss anything.”

“She’s just gone into labor. Bachcha nikalne time lagega.” He chuckled.

“Tumhe kaise pata?”

“I was there for Kiara’s birth. Also I was living with Riri, itna tohpata hai.”

“Whatever!” She pouted.

“Do you know the gender?” He asked.

“It’s illegal here.” She reminded him.

“Right! But have you thought about it?” He asked.

“I want a girl.” She gleamed.

“Oh God no!” He said in an instant.

“Excuse me?” She raised her brows at him.

“I don’t want another bully.”

“Bully?”

“Have you met Anu bua, Muski, Shar and the latest addition to their group, Kia?”

“She’s not even a year old, Rey.” Taani replied.

“Exactly! Phir bhi yeh sab qualities aagayi hai usme Muski se!”

“Nikki Bhabhi aisi nahi hai.” She argued.

“Tu usse shaadi ke baat se jaanti hai. She wasn’t too far from the rest of them.” He chuckled.

“Basically, tumahre kehne ka matlab hai ki all girls are bullies?” She glared at him.

“No!” He denied. “Look at you, you’re the sweetest person I know.” He looked at her.

“Eyes on the road mister.” She turned his face back to the road and hid the light blush that had crept up her face.

“Kya hua, chup kyun ho gayi?”

“Tumhe maza aata hai na yeh sab se?”

“You enjoy my angry face and I enjoy your blushing face!”

“I wasn’t blushing!” She denied.

“You still are.” He smirked.

“I asked you to rush, not stroll here.” Sid squinted at Taani.

“Traffic tha!”

“Sachchi bata, traffic held you up or something else?” He smirked and then looked at Rey.

“I’m not a thing!” Rey smirked back and his eyes fell on Tanya, who had a look of surprise on her face. “Fu*k!” He mentally cursed and moved towards her.

“Kaise ho?” She asked him.

“Great!” He answered.

“That I can see!”

“Aunty..”

“I don’t need any explanation Rey.” She stopped him. He just smiled at her.

“Sid! Paani!” Armaan yelled coming outside the private ward room.

“Yikes! Bhool gaya!” Sid ran.

“Armaan bhai.” Taani smiled lightly and then looked at Rey whose demeaner had changed.

“Sid bhi na pagal hai. Sabko bula liya isne. Tum sab ko itni jaldi aane ki jarurat nahi thi.” Armaan said.

Rey walked up to them and pulled Taani behind him and faced Armaan.

“Who are you to decide that?” Rey sneered at Armaan.

“Rey, stop it!” Taani pulled his hand.

“Tanya let’s go and sit in the waiting room outside. Yahan bohot time lagne wala hai.” Aruna and Tanya left.

“Rey aur Armaan ke beech kuch problems chal rahi hai?” Tanya asked Aruna.

“Haan dekha meine. But mujhe nahi lagta kuch serious hai.” Aruna assured her.

“Mein Taani se baat kar raha tha.” Armaan took a step towards Rey.

“I think I asked you to stop interfering in my life.” Rey glared at him.

“Paani!” Sid held the bottle of water in between their faces. “You both need it!” He added as they backed off.

“Call me if you need anything.” Armaan told Sid and turned to leave.

“Armaan bhai!” Taani called after him but he didn’t stop. “Rey?” She then looked at Rey and he went in the opposite direction.

“What was that about?” Shivam asked witnessing the scene.

“Chal mein batata hoon.” Sid pulled him away and asked Taani to check on Rey.

“Are you seriously going to be mad at him forever?” Taani walked up to Rey.

“I can’t help it! The moment I see him, his words ring in my ears and then I lose it!”

“Then get a grip!” She looked straight into his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He looked down.

“This is not healthy, Rey. Tum aise behave nahi kar sakte.” She took his hand in hers.

“I’m trying. I’m just afraid of losing Riri. If she leaves, she’s gone forever!” He placed his head on her shoulder.

“You can’t force her on him. What if he’s grown out of love?”

“I know him. I know them!” He sighed. “The thing that Riri is going through is the same as Purvi, but it’s way worse in her case because she doesn’t know if someone is waiting for her at the other end after these sad times have passed.”

“She has you.” Taani smiled at him.

“Yes she does, but she will leave if bhai declines her love!”

“Things will be better, have faith. Purvi ke parents ko hi dekh lo, they have started to come around.”

“I hope he does too.” He sat on one of the chairs.

Taani sat down next to him and held his hand.

“Tum dikhte jitne tough ho utne ho nahi. You’re a softy inside.” Taani said after a while when she felt him relax.

“Want some to taste?” He teased licking his lips.

“Ew!” She made a disgusted face. “I’m starting to wonder..”

“What?”

“Are you bipolar?”

“That would be an easy explanation, but no. You just know how to calm me down.” He lifted her hand interlocked with his and placed a kiss on the back of her palm.

“I should go and check if they need any help.” She got up flushed. She could handle his flirting, but his honest words always got her flustered.

“Yes you should!” He smiled and left her hand.

“Also, I should let Purvi know that all of us are here. She might get worried.” She pulled out her phone.

“You want me to call her?” He asked.

“I already texted.”

“Mamoo?” Armaan entered in the house and saw Rannvijay seated in the study all by himself.

“Kya hua?” Rannvijay gestured him to come.

“Why are you sitting here all by yourself?” Armaan sat next to him.

“Mera ghar hai, jidar chahe baithu!” He chuckled.

“Fair!” Armaan joined.

“Kya baat karni hai?” Rannvijay asked.

“Mujhe kuch nahi karni.” Armaan denied.

“Then what brings you here?” He folded his arms.

“Voh mein bas..”

“Dekh jhoot tu mujhse bol nahi sakta, so tell me what’s the matter? What is troubling you so much?”

“Nothing.” Armaan rested his head on the back of the recliner.

“Mein tumse kuch puchu?” Rannvijay questioned.

“Aap kabse yeh formality karne lage?” Armaan looked up. “Shoot!”

“Have you thought about settling down?” He asked.

“I am managing the entire Australian branch along with some control over the London and New York branches. How more settled do you want me to be?” Armaan chuckled.

“Armaan mein mazak nahi kar raha. I’m serious.” Rannvijay had a straight face.

“Okay yes, I have..had.” He answered.

“Had or have?” Rannvijay raised a brow.

“I don’t know anymore. I..” He stopped and looked up.

“Yes?”

“I was in love. In fact I think I still am. But I don’t know how to go about with her. One moment she is happy being with me the next she thinks I deserve someone better. One moment she will do anything to be with me and the next she will run for the hills. I can handle if she has doubts about me or even her love for me. But how am I supposed to handle the fact that she feels not worthy enough for me? How am I supposed to handle the fact that the girl I love thinks that I shouldn’t love her because she doesn’t deserve this love? How am I supposed to make her realise that my love for her is no pity? How am I supposed to tell Riddhima that I truly love her? How?” Armaan stopped rambling as he realized that he said out Riddhima’s name.

“Ruk kyun gaye? I’m sure you have many more questions. Go on.”

“You knew?”

“Of course I know? I don’t know about you, but I consider you as my son. I can tell when you are upset or if something is troubling you.”

“Hey don’t say that. I do look up to you as my father.”

“I’m not denying that. But you hesitate in coming to me for any help. Aur yeh tum bachpan se karte aaye ho. Muskaan aur Rey mere sar pe baithke apna kaam nikalwate the, but you never did. Kyun? Kyun apni Maa ki kahin voh baat bhool nahi paaye ho?”

“Armaan tumhe kitni baar samjhaya hai meine, gift kabhi saamne se nahi maangte hai.” Ananya scolded Armaan.

“Mamoo ne khud pucha mujhe what I wanted for my twelfth birthday. Aur aap bas mujhe kyu chillate ho, Muskaan aur Rey bhi toh aise demand karte hai!” Armaan argued.

“Kyunki tum bade ho dono se. They will follow the examples that you set. You don’t want to set up a wrong example now do you?” She made him understand.

“Kyun usse daant rahi ho. He has the right to demand me for his birthday gift.” Rannvijay interrupted them.

“Rann please.” Ananya stopped him. “I don’t want them to get used to this. I don’t want them to have expectations which I cannot fulfill for them. You’ve already done a lot for us. Abh aur nahi.”

“What do you mean?”

“Billy ke jaane ke baad you sheltered us, and I cannot thank you enough for that. He had a lot of debts jiske liye I had to sell our house and every valuable I had. We were literally on the road when you took us in. It’s time to move now. I have looked at a 1BHK flat and we are shifting there next month.”

“What?” He shouted.

“Listen to me Rann, I know you love us and would do anything for us. But Muskaan and Armaan meri responsibility hai. You have Rey to look after. I don’t want to be a burden on you.”

“Anu!” He glared at her tightening his arms into fists. He was aware of Armaan’s presence in the room, so he had to control his anger.

“Armaan, Rey aur Muskaan kya kar rahe hai voh dekh kar aao.” Juhi interrupted them and sent Armaan out of the room. “Tum dono ko yeh behes uske saamne karne ki jarurat thi?” Juhi scolded them as soon as he left. “He is a growing kid, jaante ho na iska kya asar ho sakta hai uss par?”

“She is the one behaving nuts here. Tere pe koi ehsaan nahi kiya hai meine. Yeh ghar tera bhi utna hi hai jitna ki mera. And don’t you give me that crap ki shaadi ke baad this no more belongs to you.” He said with gritted teeth.

“Rann please try to understand.” Ananya pleaded.

“Okay tujhe jana hai na? Jaa!” Rannvijay glared at her.

“Rann?” Juhi looked at him in disbelief.

“Tujhe jana hai na toh you can go wherever you want, but the kids are staying here. Aur agar tujhe iss sab se problem hai toh I’m ready to fight you to the court to take legal custody of them!” Rannvijay turned on his heels and left.

As he slammed the door shut he saw Armaan standing outside and crying. He went to him and hugged him.

“Mamoo I swear mein aaj ke baad aapse kuch nahi maangunga par please aap mumma ko mat bhejo.” Armaan pleaded.

“Koi kahin nahi ja raha Armaan. Tum rona band karo.” Juhi came out and ran her hand on his head.

“Aaj ke baad iske baare mein yahan koi baat nahi hogi. Understood?” Rannvijay looked at Ananya and she nodded.

“Anu eventually got over her trauma of losing Billy, but it scarred you. Intentionally na sahi but you do always hesitate while asking anything, be it something even as simple as an advice.” Rannvijay ran his hand over Armaan’s head.

“Mamoo tell me honestly, do I deserve all this that you’ve given me?”

“I haven’t given you anything. You’ve earned everything you’ve got. Be it your current position of Managing Director or your future position of CEO.”

“You’ve made your decision, haven't you? What’s Gautam and Rishi uncle’s take on that?”

“You exactly know their take, so stop undermining yourself.”

Armaan nodded and got up.

“Kahan ja rahe ho?”

“Ghar, it’s getting late!”

“Don’t you have some unresolved matter upstairs?” Rannvijay gave him a meaningful look.

“There is something else more important to do before that.”

“Abhi jo hai uspe dhyaan do. Jo iss waqt yahan nahi hai uske baare mein mat socho.”

“But, I need to talk to Rey!”

“I know. He’s all worked up because of your fight. Last time voh itna affect kis cheez se hua tha mujhe yaad bhi nahi hai. But he isn’t here now. She is. Go and tell her what she means to you. Voh tumhare sab questions ka answer degi. She is a little broken but so are you..” Rannvijay smiled.

“Choose to be the right piece of the puzzle to make her fit into you.” Armaan smiled back and hugged him. “Thank you!”

“Any time son!” Rannvijay ruffled his hair.

“We are going to be here for the entire night.” Sid huffed and sat next to Rey and Taani.

“Mumma aur maasi ko rukne ki jarurat nahi hai. They can come back tomorrow morning.” Taani said.

“Already bhej diya dono ko.” Sid informed. “Bohot natak kar rahi thi. But I somehow managed.” He rolled his eyes making Rey chuckle.

“Abhi bhai kahan hai?” Taani asked.

“He is inside with Nikki taking her mind of the contractions.”

“I’ll be back.” Rey got up.

“Kahan?” Taani asked.

“Puch ke aata hoon Nikki ko ki kitna time lagane wali hai voh.” He chuckled.

“You don’t have to wait.” Taani told him.

“I better wait here than go home.” He left.

“Why does he not want to talk to Armaan?” Sid asked Taani.

“Rey is mad at Armaan bhai for the words he said when he was angry. And honestly Rey is the last person who should be angry. I mean he does the same.” Taani shook her head.

“Dono same hi hai. Gusse mein sochte nahi hai and then they repent later. But Armaan controls himself very well. Rey must have really gotten under his skin to cause this. Playing match maker is one thing but forcing someone to be in a relationship is another.”

“I told him the same thing, but he believes that they are meant for each other. So he isn’t going to give up on them.”

“I just hope he doesn’t keep any stupid condition in front of Armaan like agar voh Riri se shaadi nahi karega toh yeh khud bhi nahi karega.” Sid expressed his concern.

“He won’t. He knows better than to force decisions on someone.” Taani smiled.

“I see that you’ve spoken to him about New York.”

“Yes I did.”

“And he is perfectly fine with it.”

“Absolutely.”

“I’m so happy for you.” He embraced her.

“Siddo..”

“Hmn?”

“I, out of all the people, have found a man for me. What about you?” She asked.

“You girls are taking away all the good men. How am I supposed to find someone for me?” He joked.

“I’m serious. Koi nahi mila?”

“Casual flings here and there but no one special.”

“Both the people can’t be special for the relationship to work out.” Rey came out and heard the last bit of their conversation.

“Oh, are you trying to imply that I am special?” Sid looked at him.

“Definitely!”

“And who would you say is the special one amongst the two of you?” Sid asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Rey looked at Taani. “It’s me!”

“Haw!” Taani’s mouth hung open and he started laughing.

“Good one!” Sid joined him.

“You are right, I am ordinary!” Taani pouted.

“Don’t pout! You are anything but ordinary.” Rey engulfed her.

Sid looked at them with a sad smile on his face.

“Tujhe kya hua?” Taani asked him.

“Even I want someone to hug me like that.” He pouted.

“Bas? Aaja idhar!” Rey opened his arms wide for him.

“Tum logon ka chal kya raha hai?” Abhi asked coming out of the room. “Rey you were supposed to call them in.”

“Yeah, we were just on our way!”

“You look exhausted.” Taani commented.

“I hadn’t slept well last night. And Nikki dragged me out with her. Phir I came up with the idea of the movie thinking ki wahan mein so jaunga teen ghanta ke liye par meri kismat!” Abhi rolled his eyes.

“Arre haan you were supposed to tell me about this!” Taani looked at Sid.

“You guys carry on. Mein thoda freshen up hoke aata hoon.” Abhi turned to leave.

“Ruk.” Rey stopped him. “Tu waiting room mein jaake thodi der soja. We’ll be inside with Nikki.”

“Armaan kya tujhe apna replacement banake gaya hai?” Abhi joked.

“You don’t want me here? Fine, call him back. I’ll leave!” Rey sneered.

“He didn’t mean that.” Taani elbowed Rey. “Bhai aap jao, I’ll call you if needed.”

“That hurt!” Rey whined.

“You deserved it!” Sid chuckled.

“Whatever!” Rey went inside the room.

“I am the one with a pregnant belly lying on the hospital bed. Why do you look drained?” Nikki asked seeing his face.

“I just look, he is completely out!” Rey pointed at Shivam who was fast asleep on the sofa in the room.

“He was working all day. He deserves this sleep. Ghar toh yeh jaane se raha, so let him be.” She smiled at Shivam. “But what is up with you? You look mentally exhausted.” Nikki questioned Rey.

“I’m sick of people telling me how to behave!” He sat next to her.

“I’ve been doing that for nine months buddy.” She smiled at him.

“How have you managed? Mein toh thode dino mein pagal hogaya hoon!” He shook his head in horror.

“Kisne kahan mein bas sunn rahi hoon? Mujhe sunana aata hai.” She smirked.

“Of course, Nikki Malhotra tum bohot tez sunati ho.” He laughed.

“Yaad hai tujhe?” She was surprised.

“Bhai ko kya nachaati thi tum. Roz ghar aake tumhara murder plan karte the voh.”

“Planning bohot weak hai tere bhai ki. Mein abhi tak zinda hoon.” She chuckled.

“Don’t jinx yourself, you’re lying on the hospital bed!”

“Fu*k off!”

“Sorry.”

“What did you do now?” Taani asked entering inside followed by Sid.

“Abhi kahan hai?” Niki questioned before Rey answered.

“So rahe hai bahar. He looked very tired.” Taani informed.

“Yeah he was. I shouldn’t have forced this plan on him.” She felt bad.

“Papa banne ja raha hai. Itna toh usse karna hi padega!” Rey winked at her.

“Atcha? Rahul ne kya kiya hai abh tak?” Sid taunted.

“Oh don’t you worry about him. Uska intezaam Muski ne kar diya hai. He is coming in two weeks. Popcorn ready rakhna.” Rey smirked.

“Interesting!” Sid smirked back.

“Ahh.. ow..” Nikki winced.

“Breathe. Breathe.” Rey instantly grabbed her hand and tried to get her to focus on him rather than the contractions she was having.

“Kya hua? Tum theek ho?” Shivam got up on hearing her voice.

“I’m good, I’m good.” She said as she felt the pain disappear. “Just too tired. Get the baby out of me!” She whined.

“Bhai aap bahar jaake thoda rest karlo.” Taani told Shivam.

“I’m fine. I’ll just go and grab a coffee.” He left.

“What should we do? Neend toh mujhe bilkul nahi aa rahi.” Sid sat on the sofa.

“Why don’t you amuse us with what happened at the movies.” Rey winked.

“Nothing happened!” Nikki sneered.

“I’m definitely sure that something did happen!” Rey smirked.

“Oh yes!” Sid nodded.

“Toh bata na!” Taani grinned.

“Interval just khatam ho raha tha as we entered into the hall again. Nikki was inside. Rest of us had left to stretch our legs.” Sid started.

“Aise akela chod ke chale gaye?” Taani asked.

“Dekh na!” Nikki pouted.

“We were out just for five minutes!” Sid rolled his eyes at them and continued. “So where was I, yeah, the movie had just started as we were climbing up the stairs. Hum seat pe jaake baithe and this one got up. Bas khadi hogayi aur bol rahi thi ki nikalna hai, nothing else. Kuch bata nahi rahi thi. Also, we were sitting in the middle as isko neeche nahi baithna tha.”

“Haan toh neck pain hoti hai screen ke close baithne se.” Nikki gave an excuse.

“Yeah so, theatre ke beech mein yeh khadi hogayi and naturally people behind us started cribbing.”

“Why weren’t you saying anything?” Taani asked.

“If I ask you to get up, you get up. Movie ke beech mein twenty questions khelti baithu?” Nikki replied.

“Phir?” Rey asked Sid to continue.

“Phir kya, someone shouted peeche se and told her to sit. Aur yeh bhadki! She said and I quote – Shut the fu*k up! My water just broke and I need to get out of here!”

Taani and Rey burst out laughing.

“Poora theatre silent hogaya. We got up and walked her down the stairs and to the elevator. But the looks that they all were giving us, I tell you. It was a walk of shame.” Sid shuddered.

“You guys deserved it. Meine bola tha uthne ko, tum log nahi sune.” Nikki taunted.

“Haan haan galati humari hai. Hume pata hona chahiye ki nikalo ka poora matlab hai ki I’m going into labor.” Sid taunted back.
“Haan..aa..” She winced in pain again.

“Okay enough now. You need to rest for some time.” Taani said.

“I’m fine.” Nikki hushed her.

“Tum sab bahar ruko, I’ll be here with Bhabhi.” Taani instructed them.“Aur Rey you should go home and rest.”

“Yeah sure!” He hugged her bye and left.

“Hey.” Armaan opened the door to Riri’s room which was left open.

“Hi.” She saw him and replied unsure.

“I wanted to talk to you.”

“Yeah sure come in.”

“Listen, I..” Armaan started.

“I know what you want to say.” Riri interrupted him.

“You know?” He narrowed his eyes at her.

“Yes. I know you were angry and you didn’t mean to say those hurtful words to me. But it’s fine, really. You don’t have to apologize for it. And one more thing, don’t worry about Rey. I’ll talk to him. I’ll sort things out between the two of you before I leave.”

“And what about the things between us?” He asked.

“Those can be sorted too if there is us left.”

“Is there?” He was hopeful.

“You tell me. I’m still where you left me. You’ve moved on.” She answered.

“It wouldn’t still hurt if I had moved on.” His voice was heavy.

“I'm done solving puzzles Armaan. Tell me upfront what you want from me.” She demanded.

“I need time. I can’t get myself to forget what happened between us nor your words.” He looked into her eyes. “But there is one thing that you should know, which is why I came here.”

“That is?”

“I’ve never fallen out of love with you, Riddhima!” He confessed.

"Neither have I." She replied as a tear rolled down her eyes.

“And one more thing, you don’t have to leave.”

“I can’t stay her forever!”

“Why not?” He asked.

“I have a job there.” She reminded him.

“But you were ready to move it here.”

“That was for you.”

“I need time Riddhima, to heal.”

“At least don’t make it sound like I’m the only one to blame for this.”

“You are!”

“And you had no part in this?” She glared at him.

“No!”

“Get the fu*k out of here!” She yelled.

“Bhai, what are you doing here?” Rey was passing by the guest room when he heard Riri’s voice and came in to find Armaan in her room. “And were you crying?” He went to Riri.

“Why don’t you ask your brother?” She sneered.

“He’s not my brother.” Rey sneered at Armaan.

“Okay, stop talking when you’re angry. You don’t have to say things that you don’t mean!”

“Look who’s preaching.” Riri rolled her eyes at him.

“I was just pulling your leg earlier. I’m not blaming you for all that has happened.” Armaan smiled at her.

“Looks like you two have settled your differences. But it’s pretty late, you need to go.” Rey pointed at Armaan.

“Still mad?” Armaan asked.

“Why will I be mad at you? It’s not like you told me that I have no place in your life.”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Then please remind me what your exact words were? They sure haven’t been haunting me for days.”

“Look I’ve hated it from the moment I said it. And you repeating the exact words back to me told me how much you loathe me for it." He closed his eyes and sighed. "Sometimes I say things that I don’t mean.”

“That’s one crappy apology!” Rey turned to leave.

“I’m.. sorry.” Armaan apologized.

“Did you just..?” Riri looked wide eyes at Armaan.

“Did he just..?” Rey turned and looked at Riri.

“Yes I did!” He kept his hands on their shoulders. “Now go to sleep. We don't have to talk about this.” Armaan turned to leave.

“Bhai..” Rey stopped him. “Sorry for behaving like a jerk.” Rey apologized.

“You should be!” Armaan shook his head at him. “But I’m glad you got her here. I wouldn’t have realized that I still love her, otherwise.”

“Hate to love, that was fast. Did I miss any of it?” Rey mocked.

“Enough chitchatting for today. I need to sleep. So help yourselves out.” Riri pointed at the door.

“I’m not driving home this late. Good night Rey!” Armaan moved to the bed.

“What are you doing?” Riri looked at him.

“Sleeping.” Armaan lied down on the bed.

“Enjoy!” Rey winked and quickly exited.

“Hello, luv!” Rey chirped as he picked up Taani’s call.

“Please tell me that you weren’t sleeping.” Taani said from the other end.

“Sleeping requires me to be lying on my bed but I haven’t yet reached my room. So no, I wasn’t sleeping. Why do you ask?”

“Tell me I’m being paranoid here, but I think Purvi learnt about Arjun’s secret.”

“What? How?”

“Mumma ne call kiya tha and she told me Purvi hasn’t reached home. I called her several times, but she didn’t answer. And flight seems to be her way of dealing with problems.”

“She might be out partying. There was a Christmas eve party organized by the office.”

“That could explain why she hasn’t reached home. But why isn’t she answering her calls?”

“What makes you think she learnt the truth?”

“About a dozen missed calls from Arjun!”

“Looks like you might be right. He is calling me now. Hold on.” Rey merged both the calls.

“Hey man, sorry for calling this late. But do you know where Taani is?” Arjun asked.

“Taani, why don’t you tell him yourself.” Rey said.

“Hello.” Taani said meekly.

“Why the hell are you ignoring my calls?” Arjun shouted.

“I.. uh..” Taani stuttered.

“And what is this message supposed to mean? ‘I’m sorry you had to suffer because of me. But not anymore. I’m going to make things right!’ Why did she text me this? Did you tell her?” Arjun questioned.

“She must have learnt about it in the office. Mansi is pretty upset about you declining the offer and she is very vocal about it.” Rey informed.

“She was not supposed to know this!” Arjun was pissed.

“Now she does.” Rey replied calmly.

“You think this is funny?” Arjun flared.

“All I’m saying is let’s figure out where she might have gone.” Rey said.

“Pune? To confront you?” Taani suggested.

“She wouldn’t have sent him a message then.” Rey denied.

“Mussoorie! It has to be!” Arjun said.

“Why would she go back?” Taani wondered.

“Uh-oh!”

“What Rey?” Arjun asked.

“What is the current status on her parents, Taani?” Rey questioned.

“They were ready to talk to her but not about him.” She answered.

“She’s probably gone there to make them!”

“Or to get married to the guy they choose for her. She did mention she is going there to make things right. I’m here because of them. They had one condition for her, to stay the hell away from me as possible. And if her getting married gives me my life back in Mumbai, she will do it.” Arjun muttered.

“How well do you even know her? She is not doing any of that. She left her family behind so she could be with you. Why would she choose them over you? It’s not like you don’t have a life in Pune!” Rey talked sense into him.

“He’s right Arjun. She won’t do that.” Taani sided with Rey.

“But where else could she go?”

"Sleep on it today and call her up tomorrow. Agar voh Mussoorie ja rahi hai toh voh plane mein hogi. So both of you calm down and rest. Okay?"

Hello missed me?😛

I really need to know what your thoughts are while reading. So, please don't hesitate to comment. I like reading them. Please do comment!

Also, don't ask when I'll be updating next. Because that is a question I have no answer to!

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago
Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hello! #IShouldBeStudyingRightNowButHereIAm

First of all the edit! Dude you always manage to make such cute onessss! Love the watercolor type pink to blue shading in the bg too!

Freaking sarees are Gods gift yaar, pehen toh Mai fir bhi lungi, wo gracefully carry kaun karwayega jaise maa karti hai meri, like aunty ye talent bechdo mujhe! Lol the confusion in draping is so funny and Freaking relatable..

What is Rey's deal with this saree and all ha, itna determination, bhai is he hoping ki saree me dekhke Armaan pighal jayega?

Aww brothers fightt damn that pinches, sibling fights pinch a lot Mann and these two angry young men, aise gusse waale logo Ko baat karne hi nahi Dena chahiye in anger, or like find a Schneider for yourself (one day at a time waala, louurrvedd the way he dealt with Penelope ka anger, he just says you're not sounding like yourself so I'm going to leave and like when she's back to normal he taunts her but she cries because of miscellaneous shit and the next moment he forgets it all and just hugs her in an I have your back gesture.. uff my fav❤️❤️❤️)

Waah office me bhi saree! Mansi se hi pehenwado, she cute😂😂 Purvi looked at everyone except Rey? Bhai ye kyu, ab tak rumours se conscious hai ya bas uske gusse se dar gayi😂 lol yes I do out of context will freakin add ghee to rumour ki Aag😂😂

Timepass mat karo😂😂😂 what a mood, khud distract karke fir bole timepass mat karo😂😂😂😂

Hayeeee, call me when you're interested in talking is such a freakin Schneider move😭😭😭😭 uff Bandi seekhgayi bhaisahab ki aadatein, what love what compatibility ❤️❤️❤️

And dumdum is here, back to her!😂 She deserves better☺️☺️ kya Ziddi log hai waah! Faltu ka jhagad rahe hai😂😂😂 this is ultimate time pass, what a temper uff😂😂

Room me😂😂 uff romance prompts uff

Entertainment keliye chori😂😂😂 obviously very normal, ek dum acceptable

Awww, Taani se jealous, damn!

What is this anger in bhaiyyon ka, bhai kuch bhi bologe matlab befizool me complicate kar rakha hai itna pyaar Ko! Humans I tell you!

Haha nice to see she's not blaming herself now bhai sach to sach hai! 

The hurting waala part made so much sense yaar, nahi karne ke chakkar me karna, thoda nahi ho uske chakkar me zyaada hi yaar agh, lol kaafi zyaada realistic and close to home 😂😂😂 

The first picture is so damn cute, like kaafi extra but also so damn cuteee!!

Haha damn honestly all these pics are very bollywood, naiceee, lol Rey Ko ye hi extra lagrahe hai isme toh itna golden silver bhi nahi hai.

Yeah I like Rey's(your) choice, the red and green one is coollll

Haha Sneha Ko hogi problem😂😂 wo toh khush hogi mast Shivam se milke Baar Baar, wo kab Higa bloom uska bhi intezaar hai😂😂❤️❤️❤️

Aahhhh noo, like patta karne waali baat Ko! Waha Vishesh Ni miljaaye, lol honestly milega bhi toh Mazaa aayega😂😂😂 jealous Rey 😂😂😂

Well she's actually going so saari long distance cheez waapas aagayi, 6 months ka hi course haina, this sounds cool, I love this setup❤️❤️

This scene lol😂😂😂 bistar pe aayi inspiration 😂😂😂 damn I love it it's so cute, kiti chhan, kiti cute romance like yass quality content!!❤️❤️

Very nice, very very nice teasing of Rey by Taani lol, she's playing with his anger like a khillauna, come so far from I'm afraid of your anger awww❤️❤️

Right time for us😭😭 I don't know if this statement was supposed to be emotional but yes it made me senti waala happy😘😭😘

Love their intimacy and like comfort level with each other

The way Purvi barged in on Swaron was honestly so funny like I know ye definitely senti moment tha but just her suddenly entering cabin on them poor couple😂😂😂 lol it would be so funny if they were making out or something there like😂😂😂😂😂😂 waah becharo ke romance ke beech is becharo ka bikhra hua romance damn

Aww Taani Bua❤️❤️❤️

Haha was Taani's pout for I was living with Riri😂😂😂  all bully girls lol😂😂 ye bola toh realise Kiya ki kaafi teekhi mirchiyo se paapa pada hai, hona hi hai lol😂😂 aww still blushing😍🌻🌻😍 haha when will she stop denying 😂😂😂

Waah sasuma ke saamne humesha fasta hai na ye, kabhi condom (jo thankfully dekha nahi unhone par gaali toh bol hi di), kabhi lipstick (waha toh Taani fasi lol) aur ab ye, Inka hai kuch Tanya se jo bani hai ekdum uber cool mom.. nothing serious according to Aruna ok cool cool cool

Waah get a grip Ko sorry, Taani Ko kya sorry bolraha hai bhai ke hisse ki maafi yaha

Aww, but Riri will always be his friend like losing ka itna gam poor guy

Softyyy awww, lol what love names, and man dude has to flirt lol, kaafi explicit very nice😂😂😂 aww though kaafi zyada cute dynamic setting up full couple goals like really waiting to see them with each other career progress, I know there's time but I'm excited for taht tooo

Oh my god what the hell was that fight like understandable if Annya wants to be independent but bhai boj and all, kaafi trauma hai ye toh, and poor Armaan fas gay is sab me baapre ye Ranvijay ka gussa kaha, seedha custody in court baapre calm down guys! So happy that thing git sorted like phew, though impact toh hogaya bhai pe apne, uff, humans are so sensitive

Awww damn yeh parental figure advice through the FF has been so good like Rey ki mom ka to Purvi, Ran ka to Armaan, Taani ki mom to her, just all of it damn experience and just venting to someone experienced who won't get frazzled by your issue is so nice❤️❤️❤️kya dikhaya hai jaaneman😘

Damn, so in love with Sid and Taani, kya cuties hai dono❤️❤️ and the special person dialogue was😂😂 and then the group hug moment awwwww. I'm excited we'll get to see more of them when she's in NY😁😁😁

Armaan Nikki ka murder plan karta tha😂😂😂 this is new, ye jaanna hai details me 😂😂

Hospital bed😂😂😂😂 Rey and his jokes, I'm getting used to them a lot 😂😂😂

2 weeks me aur new entryhonest mental Bhangra, ek aur dynamic aagya, Rey as brother in law will be interesting here lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂 This theatre scene brooo, I want to be in this theatre when this happens😂😂😂 and they should have left with her lol khud hi ka mazaak banarahe hai😂😂😂

Oh my God freaking Armaan Riddhima(is there a ship name, hoga hi na, idk it someone tell me) ye bada showdown matlab bhai ek hi update me itne keede hue hai I can honestly feel unka kya chaalu hai like theire freaking heavy head and tears pura dikh raha hai broo

So glad Rey aur Armaan ka bhi solve hogaya, my faltu ke angry kids, sometimes I feel they should just punch each other and get over it sooner but calm down Suman, violence pe mat jaa🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Yaar iska hello luv, miss Kiya ye, kaafi normalcy has been restored waali greeting thi ye❤️

Mere Pyaare ArVi😭😭 kya karte hai ye uff, itni complications, bhai parents Ko na bacho Ko , unki choices Ko aur duniya Ko trust karna seekh Lena chahiye, koi galat nahi fir bhi kitni galat cheeze horahi hai, hopefully ArVi will only emerge stronger and where the hell is Purvi uff!

Missed you?😂😂😂 Dekhlo behen kitni ne update keliye Tapasya ki hai yaha, jaldi Laut ke aana, kuch special laana😏😏😉

*Just a random tight hug*

See ya!

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago
Bhawnababbar29 thumbnail

Awesome

Waiting for taarey engagement now...

Loved how sid explain the movie matter n taardy convo...

Update soon yrr

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwwww

Loved the whole update it was great 

EMOTIONS EMOTIONS AND EMOTIONS ALL OVER THE PLACE 

Glad that TAAREY understand each other so well 😘😘😘

Loved the flasback armaan and ranvijay had , it showed how close they are to each other 

Also finallly happy that arman and rey kind of sorted the problem☺️☺️

Also love the parts where TAAREY are romantic it reminds me of taarey in the show 😅😅😅😅It was so cute and supportive of rey that he gave go ahead for her goals and also for meeting her sisters personally 🙂🙂

But i want some more passionate romance between TAAREY 🥰🥰🥰🥰

And also cqnt wait for the engagement to happen 

Everything is falling in place for Riddhima and Armaan happy about it 😘😘

Also missing swaron and gang like with engagement coming near REY ki leg pulling toh banti h na 🤣🤣🤣

Over all loveeeeeeeeeee the update in short 😉😉😉

Keep up the good work 😘😘

Thanks for the update 😙😙😙

harshita12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Merry Christmas 🎄 you make our Christmas really merry 😍 loved the part as always and yeah this question we will ask you every time when are you writing the next part 😅