Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Ya ...I saw half of d last episode ...I was fast forwarding 10 s ....wat I heard is only Aisi Ladki for every 10s....and app stopped working 🤣...ll watch d remaining epi soon
After one point i started laughing.. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Ya ...I saw half of d last episode ...I was fast forwarding 10 s ....wat I heard is only Aisi Ladki for every 10s....and app stopped working 🤣...ll watch d remaining epi soon
After one point i started laughing.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Seriously 🤔 and Sana's father , brother are in favour of SidNaaz too ...her father seems to a politician ....posting video ....in d background with an armed gaurd ....ippadi ye BB house kulla pona eppadi irukum ....nadakadhu summa solren 🤣
Wats ur friend opinion about this ?
I hv watched one r two video of her dad.. does her dad politican? Im so eager for family week😳
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I hv watched one r two video of her dad.. does her dad politican? Im so eager for family week😳
Yeah .....he is local politician ...that's Wat I read in twitter....I m excited for family week too
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Did watch another promo?
Rash started again with same topic they had relationship or not god know.. wen it s ended one has to move on.. simply spoiling her name i feel n that guy not opening up anything.
She got only her personal matter to survive in the show
Shefali J is good with Sid ...even Akhansha says good about Sid .....y Rashmi is going this ...her fans claiming Sid is obsessed with her Seriously
After Arhaan leaves d show ....she is going to use this card fully ....I hope Sana stays with Sid 🤔
So baby so ....no problem 😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
She got only her personal matter to survive in the show
Shefali J is good with Sid ...even Akhansha says good about Sid .....y Rashmi is going this ...her fans claiming Sid is obsessed with her Seriously
After Arhaan leaves d show ....she is going to use this card fully ....I hope Sana stays with Sid 🤔
She gone fully mad.. she has not idea abt wat she s speaking. Liar n twisting words is her zone it seems. If rash kno abt him then its obvious sid also kno her. he don want to speak abt it but she s doing it n only backfires. Sallu rightly asked rash r u lost ur plot. I think Sid n sidnazz popularity news reached her thats troubling inside.
Sid s not obsessed at all.. she is the one who is obsessed over him.
Is she sleepy n dreaming 😆 shippers claiming this is wen Sid speaking to Salman 🤣
Wr can i watch precap?