What are the three things Maya values? Trust, Passion and ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What are the three things Maya values? Trust, Passion and ?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
What are the three things Maya values? Trust, Passion and ?
loyalty?
oops trust,loyal similar hain na..MayRa just making me more stupid😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
loyalty?
oops trust,loyal similar hain na..MayRa just making me more stupid😆
You remember what episode it was? Dialogue thread check kar lungi😊
https://mobile.twitter.com/xfirestonesx/status/1208689928621580289
everyone is gushing over Shivin's unbuttoned shirt(including me) 🙈..but why none is talking about it!!! (you guys know what I meant🙈🙈)
☺️😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You remember what episode it was? Dialogue thread check kar lungi😊
Loyalty, Commitment, and Passion
Anyone got the Maya's Krishna statue pic?
I knwo I make the most absurd request on this whole world🤪🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Anyone got the Maya's Krishna statue pic?
I knwo I make the most absurd request on this whole world🤪🤣
Ye hai

https://mobile.twitter.com/xfirestonesx/status/1208689928621580289
everyone is gushing over Shivin's unbuttoned shirt(including me) 🙈..but why none is talking about it!!! (you guys know what I meant🙈🙈)
It's not always that u find men cleavage attractive .. women it's like every other 😆
Thanks so much again🙈
He nicknamed her Lady don naa? Or just don?