Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sir, why is it that whenever I close my browser, I log out automatically and I have to log it every time I turn my browser on?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Sir, why is it that whenever I close my browser, I log out automatically and I have to log it every time I turn my browser on?
Does this happen for IF only or all the websites u visit like YT, Twitter etc?
only for IF right now. Noticing for a few hours now, Not experienced with any other websites๐คDoes this happen for IF only or all the websites u visit like YT, Twitter etc?
Ps I use yt twitter ig from apps.
Also Sir, notifs and inbox notifs tend to duplicate, ie are still visible after clearing / checking them.
Will keep you posted as soon as it is ready. Should happen next week.
Due to holidays things getting little delayed.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
only for IF right now. Noticing for a few hours now, Not experienced with any other websites๐ค
Ps I use yt twitter ig from apps.
Do u tick the remember me button?๐ค
Is the option of uploading a gif as Avatar/DP for the forum no longer available? Cannot upload or use any gif and not liking this new profile system.
Also, can anyone please help me? I still cannot login directly using password and username. I get the message "Invalid login attempt"don't know why. I use the same password and username.
Miss the old website.
Originally posted by: chahat4u
Is the option of uploading a gif as Avatar/DP for the forum no longer available? Cannot upload or use any gif and not liking this new profile system.
Also, can anyone please help me? I still cannot login directly using password and username. I get the message "Invalid login attempt"don't know why. I use the same password and username.
Miss the old website.
No, avatar is not re-introduced yet :/
We should log in with email id as well
Yes I did.Do u tick the remember me button?๐ค
Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...
1.8k