Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 59

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: oa2019

such a lovely update,  very emotional.  RB has connected to P emotionally, she's his other half... well the half he wanted i suppose.  him & shalini are no longer attached to each other emotionally,  RB really wanted his marriage to be full of love but shalini i guess always just wanted power. so it wouldn't be RB's fault if he gives up on his marriage & separates from shalini... but i guess it's more complicated.

i guess were getting close to the end & I'm both eagerly awaiting it and dreading it at the same time. just proves how powerful & engaging your story telling skills are. excellent as always.

When two people want different things in life then it’s very difficult for them to walk together. 

I believe the same is happening with Rishabh and Shalini. 

Thanks for liking the update 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 456

Your story is very deep.each &every word is so impactful & meaningmeaningful. 

'Main kisi aur ka hu filhaal ke tera ho jau'

This song is so apt for prerna & rishabh

Great update & continue soon🤗

Thanks for quoting a great song 

Glad you’re enjoying the story 

stranger2rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pori

OMG Rose,

what an emotional and lovely chapter.

the second half had my heart feel heavy but the last part, where Prerna is questioning the lord, just brought tears to my eyes.

you have described the transition of a husbands feeling towards his wife so simply, yet so raw and beautiful. AH-MAZING!!!

As a woman, I feel for Shalini, but part of me also does not agree with what she is doing. 

I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. 

Shalini is grey but she deserve to be hated. Her means are not right but still somewhere you tend to feel for her 

Rishabh is connecting with Prerna at an emotional level..a connection that Shalini failed to establish with him

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MR21

Rishabh doesn't want to be a part of his FIL's political campain👍🏼. As expected Shalini would support her father. 2 days with no one to disturb them. Veena genuinely feels that Shalini is the wronged one along with Prerna. But the truth is different and he is not the culprit. 

Prerna is excited to meet him after all these days and no one to disturb them for 2 days is a plus point. Their meet is awesome. She is all shy when he is observing the changes in her. I felt bad for Shalini, she really wished to have his baby. She is expecting her son would be just like Rishabh, powerful to everyone but obedient son for her. Sharing whether the happy moments or pain/grief between the couple is common. These two lack this. His thoughts thinking why he does not feel bad for his wife. The emotional gap between them is increasing. 

The pain Prerna felt looking longingly at the idol. And he could read her pain and he consoled her without any word. 

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Rishabh is not hungry for power..he wants Love and companionship which he’s not getting from his wife 

Shalini is self obsessed. Demanding and controlling . It’s hard to like someone possessing such traits

Next chapter will have PreRish moments. Hopefully you’ll like it 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 

stranger2rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sneha_17

Shalini act is horrible but somewhere can’t able to give birth is the worst punishment a women can get.

She might be selfish and arrogant but helpless, her wish to have Rishabh child and not blessed to do it is the worst pain.

I am not sure what to say about Rishabh and Prerna feelings.

Excellent writing, keep it up 👏

Shalini wants to hold control in every relationship be it husband and wife or mother and child 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

I have started to read the FF.. first thought will start after the finishing , but start .. and read the first update.. just amazing you are ... hopefully it will give me immense pleasure. pls jaldi jaldi update dete raho taki mujhe agee jake intejar na karna pare 😆

Thanks for showing interest in the story 

It might take a month or so to finish this story 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

Thanks for showing interest in the story 

It might take a month or so to finish this story 

mai dhire dhire parungi , taki khatam hone se pehle mai track pe rahu 😆

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.