Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Bajaj has too much patience 😂
inke patience dekke mai sochti hu , bajaj kay jagah mai hoti toh keya karti , sidha tor for shuru kar deti 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Bajaj has too much patience 😂
inke patience dekke mai sochti hu , bajaj kay jagah mai hoti toh keya karti , sidha tor for shuru kar deti 😆
😆
I wore three layers still was freezing.Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Jacket leke jati 🤔
Haan. 🤣Originally posted by: opsora2090
kuch log sote bhi nei thi .. 🤣
epi dekke pher sote the
kalank gifs banane beith jati thi
aur sab kam dhanda chorke subha subha AT pe
mai kitni din raste pe Beith ke chatting ki , class time pe epi dekhi 🤣
Episode dekh ke sote the sab. 🤣
Nikki's GIFs and discussions.
iss gaane ke visuals 😆I am out right now and the FM in the car springs to life playing Grover sahab ka gaana 'Katra Katra' from alone..😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I am out right now and the FM in the car springs to life playing Grover sahab ka gaana 'Katra Katra' from alone..😆
😆😆iss gaane ke memes 🤣Hero - main Jo jee raha hoon wajah tum ho
Oxygen - toh main kya karu phir job chod doon
🤣🤣
i wore three layers wore ear muffs only gloves I hadn't. 😭
was setting up my phone. 😆. Abhi tak huya nahi but then if I didn't msg you guys would have freaked out so I am 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
keya yarrrrr , sablog mere tarah frozen ho geyo ka? sab gayeb 🤔