Dekho, if the story actually comes true we can call ourself modern day shahjahan fandom, but for now I still have my doubts on this story 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dekho, if the story actually comes true we can call ourself modern day shahjahan fandom, but for now I still have my doubts on this story 😂
story kyunOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Dekho, if the story actually comes true we can call ourself modern day shahjahan fandom, but for now I still have my doubts on this story 😂
anu ne banwaya na farmhouse sona boli na😳
he is a morden age shahjanha😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VE_5HBpvK/?igshid=1h6chmhbxkulz
fandom🤣
waise hum bhi ussi me aate hai😆
Kuch zyaada hogaya 😂🙄
But she went to the farmhouse to get away from Pre in the first place. That's why the call confused me..
I am still awed by Cvs creativity to show Anu as new agw Shahjahan by building a farmhouse in place of the hut and Komo knowing all the details. Cvs got talents..🤪
I also wondered how Komo knew these all information. She could know about the temple......but the cottage.....🤣🤣 Don't expect much from KZK😛👍🏼
Writers forgot first........why Basu members went to farmhouse.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Vd35Uh7-6/?igshid=mvdm8fia3tnx
& with this we all fall in love with anurag basu❤️
I am also confused how did Anu have the money and mindset to build a farmhouse in that place when he was mentally and monetarily distress right before he took as flying sindoor man on the wedding day.😂Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Dekho, if the story actually comes true we can call ourself modern day shahjahan fandom, but for now I still have my doubts on this story 😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
story kyun
anu ne banwaya na farmhouse sona boli na😳
he is a morden age shahjanha😆
Exactly Moni, evil Komolika is saying this so I have my reservations of trusting her 😆
usne guess kiya 😆 padit & mandir se 😆
I also wondered how Komo knew these all information. She could know about the temple......but the cottage.....🤣🤣 Don't expect much from KZK😛👍🏼
Writers forgot first........why Basu members went to farmhouse.