Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Naazneenaa
#Breaking #WeekendKaVaar
#SidharthShukla tore ArhaanKhan's shirt in a fight with Him. He is sitting with same Shirt in weekendKaVaar episode.
Seriously? Source please?
Originally posted by: Naazneenaa
#Breaking #WeekendKaVaar
#SidharthShukla tore ArhaanKhan's shirt in a fight with Him. He is sitting with same Shirt in weekendKaVaar episode.
What in the holy hell!
Guys let's boycott tomorrow's WKV. Honestly ab bilkul mza nhi reh gya show dekhna ka. I watch it on voot ab wo bhi nhi. I am leaving this show
Originally posted by: CWVA6ARMCZG4EUFL
Guys let's boycott tomorrow's WKV. Honestly ab bilkul mza nhi reh gya show dekhna ka. I watch it on voot ab wo bhi nhi. I am leaving this show
I have stopped watching it and I only come here to support Asim and I vote for him. Hadd kar di colors ne iss baar.
That villain wala comment is pakka directed at Asim. Salman also bashing him now and portraying him as villain. Guys just boycott this show, these bloody chus have crossed all limits.
Dnt blve this source...only bigboss_tak give correct spoilers vo bhi kbi kbi glt hua hai...Jb himanshi jaati thi bt ye bola sana jeeti sultani akhada
Originally posted by: Naazneenaa
#Breaking #WeekendKaVaar
#SidharthShukla tore ArhaanKhan's shirt in a fight with Him. He is sitting with same Shirt in weekendKaVaar episode.
Wtf! And despite that Sid is Demi God for SK and BB. Like wtf!
I stopped watching a while ago .... Only watch few scenes for Asim! WKV is not worth the time anyways with Salman and VG acting like vakeels and chela! 🤢
Ab to muje lgta h twitter k trends ka bhi koi fayda nhi rha.