Double post
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Double post
Jst watch sneak peek...ye kaisa task hua yr Asim ko Hitler bnna kya?? Balloons phulna...vikas k mu pe white paint lgna 😕Ye kya kr rha hai...kuch smjh nhi aaya waiting for actual episode...
Originally posted by: garima22
Jst watch sneak peek...ye kaisa task hua yr Asim ko Hitler bnna kya?? Balloons phulna...vikas k mu pe white paint lgna 😕Ye kya kr rha hai...kuch smjh nhi aaya waiting for actual episode...
Somebody said on twitter ke Asim ko secret task mila hai, agar mila bhi hai toh BB wale edit kar deynge and sab Asim ko wrong samajne wale hai.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Tanika ED detail batao please!
Asim was warning Rashmi regarding Vikas Gupta. Then he said that it's himanshi who has changed his vision. Asim told Rashmi that Gupta is using you.
Then he told Rashmi that I'm standing with you not because I need you,it's because I want to
Agar bb ne ye sb krne ko bola to thik hai but agar khud se 😕Jst waiting for episode...pta nhi kya hone wala hai mujhe bht darr lg rha hai aaj...
Asim was warning Rashmi regarding Vikas Gupta. Then he said that it's himanshi who has changed his vision. Asim told Rashmi that Gupta is using you.
Then he told Rashmi that I'm standing with you not because I need you,it's because I want to
Ye Rasim AT mein jaa k bhi bta do...detail mein They all wnt to knw full cnvo...Aisa lgta Asim ab Rashmi ko jeetna chahta hai...shyd uske liye piche bhi hatt jaye...
Originally posted by: garima22
Agar bb ne ye sb krne ko bola to thik hai but agar khud se 😕Jst waiting for episode...pta nhi kya hone wala hai mujhe bht darr lg rha hai aaj...
Arrey Khud se bhi toh whats the big deal. Balloons foolana. Paint lagana! People have done far worse on Bb. All these tasks seem normal only
Asim was warning Rashmi regarding Vikas Gupta. Then he said that it's himanshi who has changed his vision. Asim told Rashmi that Gupta is using you.
Then he told Rashmi that I'm standing with you not because I need you,it's because I want to
Asim is only person in the house who is loyal with his friends and take stands from them whether its SS, himanshi and now rashmi
Himanshi has also changed his perspective.
She has a great impact on him.
exactly a positive one. He needs himanshi in his life 😭😭
Guys i just wanna say one thing, agar support karna hai toh khul ke karo, darr ke nahi.