Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Spppp ab toh ek acha solid promo dedo kanjaro👍🏼
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
True hope we got smart FL and supportive ML but still 2.2 😂
Thats what happens when a show regains its lost audience.. Trp ka yehi scene Hota hai.. It takes time to drop and takes time to increase also.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
True hope we got smart FL and supportive ML but still 2.2 😂
Yeah even I am shocked ...I was expecting it to remain stable . 😲
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Mummy😭😭😭😭😭 The show is now back to where it was before the last track
Ab to promo de do Sitara 😒 Bina promotions ke it reaches 2.2 ...I think it’s huge !
It's definitely huge we got promo in October that too bekaar promo, SP stopped promotions on IG too . And we got back to this without any promotions.
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Overall number 7 😆
Back to top 10 and top 2 on channel😆
Still stuck at 1.9 ....🤣 we were getting 3 consistently in the last track
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeah even I am shocked ...I was expecting it to remain stable . 😲
Honestly I expected a drop
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeah even I am shocked ...I was expecting it to remain stable . 😲
Main soch rahi thi 1.9😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yeah even I am shocked ...I was expecting it to remain stable . 😲
Same I was expecting it to be stable but it raised with .2😆