Awesome update superb

Ishita come to know everything about raman dilemma 

And she is so much in love with him.

Very lovely 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 22

After having food,Raman was going to his room when Ishita held his hand and said-thodi der rukiye naa.

Raman sat next to her and she kept her head on his chest.

Raman -what happened,jaan.kuch soch rahi ho??

Ishita-yahin ,ki kitna kuch ho gaya aaj.we get to know about my pregnancy and then about abhi.aapne uska rishta bhi tudwa diya and finally we r in ur house.kitna kuch ho gaya ek din mein.

Raman-haan ,ho toh gaya.but sab achcha hua.

Ishita-ek baat puchun ,raman.sachchi sachchi batayenge.

Raman-haan pucho??

Ishita-r u really ready for this child,I mean to say ki kahin yeh aapke liye burden to nahi hai .aap khush ho naa .

Raman-haan Ishita,I am really happy with this baby and our life.i know Meri thinking galat thi aur thodi immature bhi but my love for u is pure.tumse sach mein pyaar kiya hai,u r not just a body for me and this baby will an add on to our happiness.

Ishita-thank u Raman,aap nahi jaante main kitna ghabra rahi thi yeh soch Kar ki kahin mera pyaar aapke liye trouble to nahi ban gaya hai.

Raman-its nothing like that,ishita.agar tumse pyaar Maine Kiya hai toh tumhari har responsibility meri hai aur main apni har responsibility achche se nibhaunga.will always love u and our baby.he said and kissed her temple .

Both were sitting together when raman's phone rang.he picked it seeing his mother's number and said-haan maa .

Toshiji-tu ghar aaya hai ,puttar??she asked and before Raman can answer anything Raman heard-akele nahi aaya hai aunty,ask him kisse le kar aaya hai.

Raman grit his teeth in anger and said-abhi.

Toshiji-raman ,u come down right now.

Raman-maa ,suno toh.he was saying when his mother hung the call.

Raman got up and said-i had to go downstairs,abhi aa gaya hai.i think usne maa-papa ko sab bata diya hai.

Ishita got worried hearing this and said-ab Kya hoga??

Raman-dont know and don't worry.i was about to tell them everything.bas ab neeche jaa kar yeh dekhna hai ki abhi ne unhe kitna aur kaise bataya hai.

Ishita-main bhi chalun??

Raman-no,u stay here.i will call u if needed.he said and went downstairs.

He saw his parent sitting with abhi.raman glared him while he smirked.

Raman went down and abhi said-ask him uncle,who is that girl ,whom he bring home.he has relationship with that girl and now she is pregnant with his child.aur itna hi nahi woh ladki umar mein isse bahut badi bhi hai.he said in a go.

Mr bhalla-what is this ,raman.yeh abhi Kya keh raha hai??

Raman-i can explain,papa.

Toshiji-then tell us,we r waiting .

Raman-ishita bahut achchi ladki hai.aur main bahut pyaar karta hoon usse.

Toshiji-so u r in a relationship with that girl,aur woh pregnant bhi ho gayi hai??

Raman nodded his head in affirmation only to get a slap from his father.abhi smirked seeing this.

Mr bhalla-i send u there to work not to do this. 

Raman-i am sorry ,papa.i know aap gussa hai,infact aap dono gussa hai.aur aapka gussa jayaz bhi hai but Ishita bahut achchi ladki hai aur main usse bahut pyaar karta hoon.

Toshiji -but she is older then u.

Raman-kuch saal bade hone se pyaar toh nahi badal jaata.waise bhi it's not her fault or mine that we have age difference.

Mr bhalla-but we don't want any such girl for u,tumhe usse chodna padega .he said Raman shocked and abhi happy.

Toshiji-haan Raman,tujhe chodna padega Ishita ko .

Raman-nahi maa,I can't leave her.woh meri Ishita hai,she trusted me ,main uska bharosha nahi tod sakta.aap logon ne mujhe dhokha dena nahi sikhaya hai ,maa,papa.ab aap log mujhse yeh kaise demand kar sakte hai ki main chod doon.

Toshiji-humse puch kar iss relationship mein aage badhe the??

Raman-no maa,but I can't leave her now .she is going to be mother aur main uska haath nahi chod sakta  .

Mr bhalla-toh hume tujhe apni property aur Ghar se nikalna hoga.we will not allow u two to be here.

Raman -yeh aap Kya keh rahen ho,papa??

Mr bhalla-sahi keh raha hoon ,tujhe meri property aur Ishita mein se kisi ek ko chunna hoga .

Raman-aapne toh bahut easy option diya hai ,papa .difficult toh tab hota jab aap dono mujhe ,aap dono mein aur Ishita mein se kisi ek ko chunne ke liye bolte.main Ishita ke liye aapki property chod sakta hoon but can't leave her for anyone.

Toshiji-yeh ladka pagal ho gaya hai,call that girl ,main bhi dekhun kaun hai woh ladki jiski wajah se tu sab kuch chodne ko taiyaar ho gaya hai,she was saying when Ishita come down and said-i am that girl .

Raman-tum kyun neeche aayi??he was saying when Ishita said-sorry aunty,main aapka Ghar kabhi nahi todungi.raman aap logon se alag kabhi nahi honge.agar aap dono ko main pasand nahi toh main wapas chali jaaungi and trust me ,kabhi wapas nahi aaungi .itna pyaar toh karti hoon Raman se ,ki unki Khushi ke liye ,unke maa-papa ki Khushi ke liye,unse dur jaa sakun.aur kabhi apna yaa apne bachche ka haq maangne bhi wapas nahi aaungi.

Raman-yeh kya bakwaas kar rahi ho,main handle Kar raha hoon naa.

Ishita-kaise,apne parent ko dukhi karke.its wrong Raman,maa-papa ko dukhi nahi Kiya jaata.woh bahut naseebwalon ko milte hai.i know their value as I was an orphan.she was saying when Mr bhalla said-but not anymore.like Raman,u r also our baby.he said making everyone shocked.

Raman-kya Matlab ,papa??he asked and his parent laughed making them more confused when mihir came out .

Raman -mihir tu??

Mihir-actually main aaya tha uncle -aunty se baat karne aur gaadi kharab ho gayi ,toh I stayed back.

Raman-kya baat karne??

Mihir look at raman's parent and toshiji said-actually mihir has already told us everything.

Mihir-mujhe lagaa tha ki abhi problem create karega ,issliye Maine aakar uncle aunty ko pehle hi sab bata diya tha,about Ishita ji,ur age difference and also about ur baby.he said making everyone shocked.

Raman-matlab ,aap log drama,he was saying when his parent laughed.

Toshiji-to be true,I was hesitant a bit ,but after seeing ishita's pic ,I couldn't stop admiring her.woh itni khoobsurat hai ki koi bhi maan jaaye.she said making ishra smile.

Mr bhalla-we were just testing ur love for each other.thank u Raman,for choosing Ishita over money.u made us proud.tune galti ki,bina Shaadi apni relationship aage badha kar but u took the responsibility also.ishita ko akela nahi choda.we r proud of u.he said making Raman smile.

Toshiji walked to Ishita and said-and proud of u too,tune hamare liye sab kuch chod diya,without thinking once.

Ishita-matlab,aapko koi objection nahi??

Toshiji nodded and said-itni khoobsurat aur pyaari bahu mil rahi hai toh mujhe kyun objection hoga. She said hugging Ishita making everyone smile except abhi as his plan has failed.

Thats all for now,enjoy.

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....beautiful update di....

Hehehe abhi plan flopped.....

Continue soon plz 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good 

Ballas rock abhi shocked 

Please cont soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chappy 

They accepted 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wonderful update

Ishra were having dinner ishita asked raman if he is really happy about baby if he is sure this is not burden for him raman said no he loves her and their baby he will always protect them they were talking when raman got call from toshiji he picked the call toshiji asked him if he is back home abhi said ask him where is that girl if she is with him raman was angry at abhi toshiji asked him to come down right now raman told ishita abhi is there he have told something to his parents he will go and handle the matter he went down abhi said he is in relationship with that ishita and now she is pragnent and she is elder than him in age his parents asked if its ture raman said he loves ishita and age doesnt matter his father slapped him and asked him to chose between property and ishita raman said he will chose ishita toshiji asked him to call that girl she want to see her ishita came down and said she is ishita she said sorry toshiji and mr.bhalla and said she will leave from there as she dont want any difference between son and parents she will not ask any right on property for her baby mr.bhalla said she is also their baby like raman ishra were confused mihir came there and said this was drama he havr already told everything to mr.bhalla and toshiji and abhis deeds too toshiji praised ishitad beauty and her nature bhallas were happy and proud on raman abhi ia disgusting 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail