Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I love kirron kher I hope one day she turns to be karan ki maa too onscreen
Tab toh gifs ka barish hogi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I love kirron kher I hope one day she turns to be karan ki maa too onscreen
Tab toh gifs ka barish hogi
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I love kirron kher I hope one day she turns to be karan ki maa too onscreen
Hayeeee
I love watching IGT because of KK she is very sassy 🤣
India’s Got Talent, Kirron kabhi kabhi mast sassy comments marti hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
India’s Got Talent, Kirron kabhi kabhi mast sassy comments marti hai 🤣

Originally posted by: opsora2090
Dostana was my most fav movie ever... kiran was the main attraction of that movie, itni impacted role it was ❤️. her funny antics made the movie very much attractive ❤️.. Md da ladla bigaad geya
That was my first movie which i watched with my friends alone in a 3rd class theatre 😆 , i still remember it was released on 14th november and we watched the 2nd show and enjoyed it a lot...
the songs were very lovely 👏 my fav was EK TARAF HAI AASAMAN