this is mine and pavan's duty to tell all the new newbies and groupbies 🤣😆thank you ankieji 🤗I didn't know about all these 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this is mine and pavan's duty to tell all the new newbies and groupbies 🤣😆thank you ankieji 🤗I didn't know about all these 😊
cute gif just like chotu sister of yours.Originally posted by: MayurChan
Congratulations peoples for this new #AT....🥳👏
Oh main newbie se Groupbie ho gayi 🥳Maine toh notice hi nahi kiya😆
Congrats Groupbie🥳
ramya didi mujhse kal se baat nahi kar rahi (╯︵╰,) 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。Good morning🤗
Ramya didi doesn't love me anymore (个_个)
Hello everyone,
TRP is amazing, I believe for this show.
TRP or no TRP Bajaj is coming back!
good morning Ramya di 🤗Good morning🤗
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Hello everyone,
TRP is amazing, I believe for this show.
TRP or no TRP Bajaj is coming back!
😍😍Originally posted by: Annu8193
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5fDsxeB_KK/?igshid=tbwadb8nvhjt
Hare hare hum tho Dil se hare...