Thodi dino mein aa jaayegi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thodi dino mein aa jaayegi
No she watches 8.30 pm show not 8 pm one.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Guys pls pour in your wishes for our dearest OPPO https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5137618#152092524
OMG tune mere liye thread banayi 😭
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Frankly kabhi bhi aaye. I don't care. I'm least bothered
Sorry just my pov.
No issues. I am neutral to this show as of now. I am waiting either for his return or the show end.
yes kitna accha wala dekh. i felt better and then made the thread sorry time lagane ke liye 🤗
🤔 when I was attached to the show? But I am attached to the Character😳No issues. I am neutral to this show as of now. I am waiting either for his return or the show end.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeh toh pata hi tha. Par bahar kya 2 saal baad aayega?
Pata nei , andar rehke shahed apne mamma ki karnamo dekhing 😆
Ex hubby ki maasi jo ho.
Dekha nahin maasi ki beti ki shaadi mein Kitna hungama kar rahi hai