Originally posted by: Disha2712
I am vegetarian. You?
Chaaru Di and I are non vegetarians here. 😛
Aur Ray Di bhi..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Disha2712
I am vegetarian. You?
Chaaru Di and I are non vegetarians here. 😛
Aur Ray Di bhi..
Originally posted by: munchkinland
bhen phekne ka kaam mera hain🤣
Bahut din se kuch phenka nahi na😭
Hash aaj bhi Nahi aaengi Kya? 😭
Supu bhi
Barfi, 3 idiots & charlie my all time favourite movie
Bahut din se kuch phenka nahi na😭
are tere birthday wale din phenka tha toh ek hot OS
I like them too. But my favourite is yjhdRock star, barfi, ae dil hai muskil😍
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Hash aaj bhi Nahi aaengi Kya? 😭
Ana muskil hai
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Supu bhi
Haan, wo bhi Hain
Par abhi wo yahan Hain Nahi isliye unka Nahi bataya 😛
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9