I felt that he said "things are not" then she completed by saying "not good".
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I felt that he said "things are not" then she completed by saying "not good".
Just to let you know Rashami ‘s Brother was sent in as a industry guest cause he works in the industry too! He wasn’t sent as a family member .. he’s currently working for Kasauti #BB13 #BiggBoss13 #BiggBoss
They edited it😒
Sorry for the late reply.
Why do they edit the scenes/dialogues from promo?
https://twitter.com/ravirajpoot29/status/1206380439050444800?s=19
i really liked this moment betweeen Rashmi and Hina..i feel really bad for Rash...kya kya jhelna parh rha usko show mei..😒
https://twitter.com/bhumika__maru/status/1206416318305619968?s=19
Look at Rashmi's expression 🤣ye Arhaan bada khush ho rha hai..😳🤓
https://twitter.com/BeatS_786/status/1206266290303840256?s=19
let see for how long they will remain friend 😆 but it looks really genuine from both sides ❤️
In unseen, bhau anniversary celebration rashmi was not talking with arhaan , she is avoiding him...I think this is after gaurav came
May be we will get a jealous scene today.
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
https://twitter.com/ravirajpoot29/status/1206380439050444800?s=19
i really liked this moment betweeen Rashmi and Hina..i feel really bad for Rash...kya kya jhelna parh rha usko show mei..😒
What did hina say her??
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
https://twitter.com/BeatS_786/status/1206266290303840256?s=19
let see for how long they will remain friend 😆 but it looks really genuine from both sides ❤️
I feel that Asim and Rashami respect each other. Their friendship will have respect. Rashami understands Asim. Asim has concern for Rashami. I wish their friendship lasts longer.