PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 57

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by oa2019

omg can't really put into words how excited i get when you update.  Shalini really screwed up by bringing P into their lives. poor RB he truly has gave up on his marriage, P offers him everything he wants,  love,  understanding & true companionship.  i don't know if he'll be able to take what he wants tho especially with the flashback scene revelation.  he won't leave shalini but i don't know if he'll be able to let P go. oh this is so heart-breaking especially knowing the end is near. i really do hope that RB gets his happy after. ah.....can't wait for the next one.

Rishabh tried hard to save his marriage but by emotionally forcing him to sleep with another woman, Shalini has destroyed everything and thereafter her attitude towards him and their relationship has been very callous..she literally takes him for granted 

Thanks 

Originally posted by mitras

Amazing update. 😊 veena maa care and concern is right is  but the heart get what it wants. 

Love can blind you. Wouldn’t want to see PreRish hurt..they deserve love and togetherness 

Thanks 

Originally posted by MR21

Baby kicked❤️. The emotions both the mothers feel at that moment is pure. After many days could feel for Shalini. She would have wanted this in her life too but she couldn't. Agree with Veena, Prerna shouldn't have said about his meeting. No wife would like to know about her husband's whereabouts from someone else. I am happy that Veena is genuinely caring for Prerna. She is being practical here. 

Rishabh's feelings and his past😭. I always felt they lack the emotional bond in their relationship. And now they are hardly together.especially when he is getting emotionally attached to Prerna. 

Lovely update. Please do continue soon. 

When it comes to the baby, Shalini isn’t that bad..her concern for the unborn and her desire to be a mother are very strong but she should realise, being a great mother is not enough, she needs to be a loving wife too..she can’t take her husband and her marriage for granted 

Thanks for the appreciation 

Originally posted by Vandie

Nice update

Got to know abt Rishabh's point of view abt his married life

Update next soon

Throughout his life, Rishabh craved for true love. He hoped his wife would bring him out of his loneliness but she failed miserably and now his heart is moving toward Prerna. 

Thanks 

Originally posted by sneha_17

Baby started moving, both Shalini and Prerna are excited to share the news with Rishabh 😃

Veena day-by-day judging Rishabh without knowing the complete story, it’s ridiculous and I hate such people.

Rishabh emotions and his effort to make his marriage work were all went to drain. Shalini like people marry money and power not love.

Thanks for the wonderful update. You are a gifted writer. Keep writing more..

Aww thanks so much. I’m glad I’m able to entertain people with my stories. 

Veena has only been with Shalini and Prerna so she sees only their perspective but you’re right, she needs to be less judgemental 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lovely emotional update....

Such a beautiful and emotional update. ❤️ the way you portrayed all three people emotions, it was commendable.😊

Long n wonderful update..

Full of inner conflicts n emotions of Prerna, Rishabh n Shalini as well.. 

Perhaps, we will get some PreRish moments in next update ..

Love

Vandie