Aise hi woh badnaam hai 😆 I miss her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aise hi woh badnaam hai 😆 I miss her
IFM and Bee this one is for you🤗



Credit: tee07

I am technologically challenged...otherwise I would have posted gifs too😆
But thank you so much guys for posting all the lovely siggies and gifs 🤗
This entire sequence! ❤
Bookmarking this thread now, so that I don't miss out on the beauty here ❤ and thankyou so very much to all of you guys, for constantly posting these amazing gifs! 🤗

You are my favourite star❤️
Credit: soni_gifs

soni_gifs

Soni_gifs
Don't want to let you go 💔❤️
One of tightest hugs of pre to Anurag 💔
That second one 😍 mummy 😭
Thank you CV 🤗